Jump to content
Kyle

Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Recommended Posts

I don’t see how they can’t classify this as a “hate crime”. Equality of the law to all and shit right?  This guy is clearly full of hate. 

How often do you see minorities accused of hate crimes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jkwellborn said:

How often do you see minorities accused of hate crimes?

not allowing minorities the right to be charged with a hate crime sounds racist and discriminatory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/16/sources-brothers-released-bought-rope-used-in-jussie-smollett-attack/

Jussie Smollett Case: Brothers Questioned By Police Were Paid $3,500 To Stage Attack, Which Was Rehearsed Days Before, Sources Say

CHICAGO (CBS) — Jussie Smollett paid two brothers to stage an attack against him, directed them to buy items used in the alleged assault and actually rehearsed it with them, sources say.

Sources say at least one of the brothers bought the rope used in the incident at Smollett’s request. The sources also say the “Empire” actor paid for the rope, which was purchased at the Crafty Beaver Hardware Store in the Ravenswood neighborhood the weekend of Jan. 25. (snip)

DzkXn1KXQAAlVxB.jpg

 

Not a good look for the taxidermy community.

ng-2a.jpg?w=500&h=287

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:


How often do you see minorities accused of hate crimes?

You don't, to my knowledge it's never happened. Which make the hate crime laws, or at least their enforcement, get this, racist. Seriously, iirc, I think for it to be a hate crime the victim must be in a minority group, but I'd need to look that up to confirm. Or maybe one the hundreds of Surly lawyers will do my homework for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/16/sources-brothers-released-bought-rope-used-in-jussie-smollett-attack/

Jussie Smollett Case: Brothers Questioned By Police Were Paid $3,500 To Stage Attack, Which Was Rehearsed Days Before, Sources Say

CHICAGO (CBS) — Jussie Smollett paid two brothers to stage an attack against him, directed them to buy items used in the alleged assault and actually rehearsed it with them, sources say.

Sources say at least one of the brothers bought the rope used in the incident at Smollett’s request. The sources also say the “Empire” actor paid for the rope, which was purchased at the Crafty Beaver Hardware Store in the Ravenswood neighborhood the weekend of Jan. 25. (snip)

DzkXn1KXQAAlVxB.jpg

 

Not a good look for the taxidermy community.

ng-2a.jpg?w=500&h=287

A gay man being taken down by the crafty beaver...

Pussy always wins, regardless the context of verbiage I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

WTH kind of name is Jussie?  Is he a hockey player from Finland?

My name is Jussie. You got a problem with that? Do you hate Finnish people? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I just felt that this was a good time to inform everyone that this crime (the false report) is a Class B misdemeanor in Texas, regardless of the seriousness of the fabricated charge.


If you are proven beyond a reasonable doubt to have filed a false report, the consequences should be equivalent to the crime you false reported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


If you are proven beyond a reasonable doubt to have filed a false report, the consequences should be equivalent to the crime you false reported.

That will never happen because of false rape claims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, A Cellar Honker said:

Wannabe victims of white man oppression are going to need to come up with  something  better than a noose.  Is there any prop more hackneyed and cliche?

Well it's hard to get a custom made Klan hat with MAGA on it on short notice. Noose out front should have told ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KaiserSoze said:
1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:
My name is Jussie. You got a problem with that? Do you hate Finnish people? 

Yes. Fuck you Jussie!

Well that escalated quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A Cellar Honker said:

Wannabe victims of white man oppression are going to need to come up with  something  better than a noose.  Is there any prop more hackneyed and cliche?

 

Thats what made this so obviously a fake. White racist people don’t act that way, they do other passive aggressive bad shit. 

This was a theatrical portrayal of this guys perspective of white racist, and like his fellow racists lacks any detailed understanding of who they are racist towards. 

Edited by Doc Reeves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cabowabo said:

This gal is doing a great disservice to the thousands and thousands of victims of MAGA inspired hate crimes sweeping the country. 

What gal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

 

Thats what made this so obviously a fake. White racist people don’t act that way, they do other passive aggressive bad shit. 

This was a theatrical portrayal of this guys perspective of white racist, and like his fellow racists lacks any detailed understanding of who they are racist towards. 

Yeah, Dave Chappelle did a far superior job of playing a black white racist. Seriously, Chappelle's ironic fictionalized portrayal of a white racist was far closer to any reality that this fuck sticks shitty improvisation. Also, it was actually funny and likely did more to address the actual issues. 

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Edited by BurntEyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

You don't, to my knowledge it's never happened. Which make the hate crime laws, or at least their enforcement, get this, racist. Seriously, iirc, I think for it to be a hate crime the victim must be in a minority group, but I'd need to look that up to confirm. Or maybe one the hundreds of Surly lawyers will do my homework for me.

Not surprisingly, you’re incorrect. 10% of prosecuted hate crimes involve minority offenders.

The FBI defines a hate crime as a "criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender's bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity." So you’re actually incredibly incorrect.

Edited by Helobious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, A Cellar Honker said:

Wannabe victims of white man oppression are going to need to come up with  something  better than a noose.  Is there any prop more hackneyed and cliche?

Not falling for the banana in the tail pipe? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Not surprisingly, you’re incorrect. 10% of prosecuted hate crimes involve minority offenders.

The FBI defines a hate crime as a "criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender's bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity." So you’re actually incredibly incorrect.

Yet only 10% are non-whites committing "hate crimes" 

It might not be written but your own fucking reference says I'm not that far from the truth.

Also, I fucking indicated in my post that I would need to look it up. Admitted uncertainty, yet I was closer to the truth than you AFTER you looked it up, fuck tard.

Your righteous indignation was fully merited in this instance.

Jesus titty fucking Christ this place has a lot of fucking stupid.

And no, I don't care to "debate" it further with your dumb ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Yet only 10% are non-whites committing "hate crimes" 

It might not be written but your own fucking reference says I'm not that far from the truth.

Also, I fucking indicated in my post that I would need to look it up. Admitted uncertainty, yet I was closer to the truth than you AFTER you looked it up, fuck tard.

Your righteous indignation was fully merited in this instance.

Jesus titty fucking Christ this place has a lot of fucking stupid. You should get a rope.

And no, I don't care to "debate" it further with your dumb ass.

So you’re saying I should kill myself because you were wrong about something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Not surprisingly, you’re incorrect. 10% of prosecuted hate crimes involve minority offenders.

The FBI defines a hate crime as a "criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender's bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity." So you’re actually incredibly incorrect.

you post a source claiming he’s right 9 out of 10 times yet you say he’s “incredibly incorrect.”

fucking tremendous stuff, man.  keep it coming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, futureman said:

you post a source claiming he’s right 9 out of 10 times yet you say he’s “incredibly incorrect.”

fucking tremendous stuff, man.  keep it coming. 

He said it’s “never happened”, yet it happened over 500 times in 2015. Also said it only applies to minorities, which is not true.

Edited by Helobious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

He said it’s “never happened”, yet it happened over 500 times in 2015. Also said it only applies to minorities, which is not true.

yes, awesome.  give me more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it fair to say that in a country where caucasians are soon to be a minority that they are disproportionately accused of hate crime?  Sounds racist 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Helobious said:

He said it’s “never happened”, yet it happened over 500 times in 2015. Also said it only applies to minorities, which is not true.

"To my knowledge it's never happened" is not the same as saying "it's never happened".

I also didn't say it only applies to minorities I said iirc correctly the victim must be in a minority group. White people in wheel chairs or with learning disabilities are also minorities even if they are only victims of hate crimes 10% of the time.

You are clearly a social justice warrior who got caught by this idiots charade and now you're bringing your own cloak agenda into this thread. 

Go back to the politics sub, the adults are talking.

 

Edited by BurntEyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol here is Jussie Smollett’s tweet from his verified account two days before his fake attack:

 

[IMG]Jussie Smollett‏Verified account @JussieSmollett
Frauds are everywhere y’all. Protect the mind, heart and spirit of you and your people at all costs. Just remember... Salt, cocaine and anthrax can all appear to be sugar...(the “refined” kind of course) just be careful out here fam. Happy Sunday. Love you. Real talk. Love on.

9:43 AM - 27 Jan 2019 from Chicago, IL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

 

I also didn't say it only applies to minorities I said iirc correctly the victim must be in a minority group. White people in wheel chairs or with learning disabilities are also minorities even if they are only victims of hate crimes 10% of the time.

 

Which is not correct, the victim does not have to be in a minority group for it to count as a hate crime. 

Also show me a post where I ever said I believed this guy. I only posted here because I saw you spouting off falsehoods about hate crime laws. You got offended by facts I presented and told me to kill myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The FBI's definition of hate crime is not relevant unless the case is prosecuted in federal court.  In this case, Illinois' statute controls:

Quote

Sec. 12-7.1. Hate crime.
    (a) A person commits hate crime when, by reason of the actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or national origin of another individual or group of individuals, regardless of the existence of any other motivating factor or factors, he or she commits assault, battery, aggravated assault, intimidation, stalking, cyberstalking, misdemeanor theft, criminal trespass to residence, misdemeanor criminal damage to property, criminal trespass to vehicle, criminal trespass to real property, mob action, disorderly conduct, transmission of obscene messages, harassment by telephone, or harassment through electronic communications as these crimes are defined in Sections 12-1, 12-2, 12-3(a), 12-7.3, 12-7.5, 16-1, 19-4, 21-1, 21-2, 21-3, 25-1, 26-1, 26.5-1, 26.5-2, paragraphs (a)(1), (a)(2), and (a)(3) of Section 12-6, and paragraphs (a)(2) and (a)(5) of Section 26.5-3 of this Code, respectively.  

The statute goes on, and on, and on.  But that's the gist of it.

Contrast Texas', which simply raises the penalty one level.

Quote

(a) If an affirmative finding under Article 42.014, Code of Criminal Procedure , is made in the trial of an offense other than a first degree felony or a Class A misdemeanor, the punishment for the offense is increased to the punishment prescribed for the next highest category of offense.  If the offense is a Class A misdemeanor, the minimum term of confinement for the offense is increased to 180 days.  This section does not apply to the trial of an offense of injury to a disabled individual under § 22.04 , if the affirmative finding in the case under Article 42.014, Code of Criminal Procedure , shows that the defendant intentionally selected the victim because the victim was disabled.

(b) The attorney general, if requested to do so by a prosecuting attorney, may assist the prosecuting attorney in the investigation or prosecution of an offense committed because of bias or prejudice.  The attorney general shall designate one individual in the division of the attorney general's office that assists in the prosecution of criminal cases to coordinate responses to requests made under this subsection.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

"To my knowledge it's never happened" is not the same as saying "it's never happened".

Well, there's really no reason to say the first thing.  There's no point in stating a "truth" that relies on your own ignorance.  To my knowledge, there's no way televisions or cell phones should work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Well, there's really no reason to say the first thing.  There's no point in stating a "truth" that relies on your own ignorance.  To my knowledge, there's no way televisions or cell phones should work.

Jesus fucking Christ Beau, I expect better from you.

The post was clearly conjecture and I admitted such. Fuck sake, I'll be sure to do the full got dayum research before ever posting anything at all in this place again. Just like every other poster here. Fuck the fucking off season. Jesus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

WTH kind of name is Jussie?  Is he a hockey player from Finland?

There's nothing wrong with being gay.  If you want your son to be gay name him Jussie.  It's all fine by me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...