Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

5 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

The note was crafted with letters apparently cut out from magazines to form words. The pieced-together message contained racial and homophobic threats directed at Smollett. A magazine is one of the pieces of evidence retrieved from the brother’s home last week during a search conducted by CPD. Investigators also recovered a book of stamps.

But the envelope address was hand written. So why bother cutting out the letters for the note?

Smollett-letter.jpg

51 minutes ago, DoobieWah said:

But the envelope address was hand written. So why bother cutting out the letters for the note?

Smollett-letter.jpg

Not sure but you do see that in the movies a lot. It looks like whoever wrote it used their non writing hand. I’m just wondering if the brothers sent it/made it at Jussie request he would face charges—conspiracy?  The feds have a grand jury on this already and have been working on the letter now since it was received. He’s cooked, jmo. I think the mail shit is worse than reporting a fake hate crime. 

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Not sure but you do see that in the movies a lot. It looks like whoever wrote it used their non writing hand. I’m just wondering if the brothers sent it/made it at Jussie request he would face charges—conspiracy?  The feds have a grand jury on this already and have been working on the letter now since it was received. He’s cooked, jmo. I think the mail shit is worse than reporting a fake hate crime. 

What's the crime in mailing a fake hate letter to yourself? Or having it mailed? I mean, if there's no hate, what's the crime? Assault with a bad joke?

24 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

What's the crime in mailing a fake hate letter to yourself? Or having it mailed? I mean, if there's no hate, what's the crime? Assault with a bad joke?

It was mailed to the Empire set with crushed white powder in it (later determined to be aspirin). Hazmat and FBI were called. So it’s considered a terrorist threat through the mail even though it’s a hoax. Not sure if it carries a tougher sentence though than reporting a hate crime fake assault

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

By using the mail, he has opened himself up to federal charges. He can be charged with 'terroristic hoax'  charges, which is felony

https://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-threat-letter-called-enormous.html

Edited by Buddy Hinton

9 hours ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

It's sadly comedic.   Supposedly he leaves subway walking and talking on the phone with his agent at the time these guys confront him and they were all "Hey aren't you that guy from empire?" (making it seem like a chance encounter) and then proceeded to attack him while wearing ski masks with MAGA hats on over the ski masks.  They also happen to have with them a "noose" and some bleach (implying it was planned).  They beat him, noose around neck, pour bleach on him, yell "this is MAGA country" as well as presumably some other derogatory things.   This all went down during the 60 second surveillance gap where footage shows Jussie walking around with no rope around his neck and him emerging with the rope around his neck.   Oh, and still holding his Subway sandwich and cell phone.   He walks home leaving the noose around his neck till he gets to his apartment and leaves it on until the police arrive.   SOUNDS LEGIT!

What a fucking clown!

The only believable part of the story was that he kept the sandwich. If I roll out ON FOOT at 2am in 10 degree weather and got assualted, those fuckers would have to kill me before I let go of that meatball sub. That’s a beyond serious case of the munchies, but at least plausible 

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Let me know the next time you are the victim of racism. It will be the first.

Yeah, of course it's Never happened. People of color can't be racist.  

PRO TIP:  Never tell someone they've never experienced something when you have no fucking clue about that persons life or experiences.

6 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

He has some serious vanity / insecurity issues if he had to work into the story an angle where he’s somehow such a big star that the super racist MAGA voters instantly recognized him on the street.  

“Hey, isn’t that Jussie?  You know, the guy who plays a supporting role on Empire. I’d recognize that face anywhere, as you’d expect with all the times I’ve watched Empire.  Nothing I like to do more in between klan meetings than watch Empire. I am actually such a big fan of Empire that I follow his personal life in the tabloids where I have learned he is homosexual.  Welp, good thing we happened to have rope, bleach and ski masks with us for this chance encounter!”

This had me confused as well.  Guys that walk around with nooses and bleach wouldn’t seem to be the type to watch Empire.  But if he had only been “attacked” as random violence, the attention would have been about 1% of what he received.   It might have received 0 attention.

i did hear one interesting take on how the Chicago pd is handling this.  They seem very transparent about the investigation into this idiot and how frequent updates are released.  I don’t know if the updates are official or not.   But when the Chicago pd are investigating one of their own, it takes years for the story to come out.  Gotta wait for all of the facts.

37 minutes ago, futureman said:

you’re assuming that just because he’s white he’s never experienced it.  that’s racist, you fucking evil bigot. 

He really is an ignorant person. To say white people (or any race for that matter) can't experience racism is one of the more idiotic things I've read on this site, and there have been some big ones.  I wonder if he's really a person at all, and not just another useless sock.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:13 PM, Nicole44 said:

He does suck. He puts my cousin and his boyfriend at risk. For what? He deserves to go down. Proving it is a whole other matter. I’m not a fan of of the me too movement. I was in a sorority at UT. Was assaulted didn’t report it. Because how do you go there when you’re both drunk. It’s not Fair  to either person and you just hope sober they wouldn’t do that to you. And if you’d read any of my posts you’d know I’m a skeptic. I don’t believe his story and never have

With me being old, and my feisty days behind me, I would personally never have to worry about "fake" me too claims affecting me personally.  I can see where it would give women the courage to come forward when they wouldn't have otherwise.  I do wonder how many cases are bogus, just to get vengeance on someone they feel has done them wrong.  No male ever has the right to force themselves, or continue unwanted advances once they have been told "no", or "stop".

With that being said, I remember a college room mate back in '75 who got the hell scared out of him by a young woman who cried "rape" because she regretted cheating on her boyfriend.   We were at a bar in San Marcos drinking, and while we had a few were not drunk by any means.  We had been there about an hour when 2 young ladies came in who were totally blasted.   They hadn't been there long before we were all talking and the young ladies to put it mildly were being quite flirtatious, grabbing at crotches, kissing on the neck etc. The girls suggested we continue outside in their car.  My room mate took the blond, which I gave him hell for as she was the one I wanted and we went to the parking lot.  My room mate got in the front seat with the blond and I was in the back with her friend.  Everyone was getting after it and the blond in the front seat was even reaching over the seat grabbing at my junk while I was messing with her friend, and my room mate was banging her.   The next thing you know, she starts screaming rape, and hitting at my room mate telling him to get out etc.   Her friend and I in the back seat are looking at each other going 'wtf"?   I told her that her friend was being very uncool with that shit so we got out of the car after a few minutes.

She went to try to talk to the blond and calm her down, which she did to some degree, but by now patrons of the bar had heard the yelling and had come outside.  Turns out, her friend told me, the blond started feeling guilty after my room mate dumped his load, and was fearful her boyfriend would find out and break up with her.  After about 15 minutes I gathered my room mate told him to get in the car and get the hell out of there, which we did.  When we left, both chicks were making out with 2 other guys leaning against their car in the parking lot.   I hope to hell they got out of there unscathed.

TLDR, Some bitches be crazy.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

He really is an ignorant person. To say white people (or any race for that matter) can't experience racism is one of the more idiotic things I've read on this site, and there have been some big ones.  I wonder if he's really a person at all, and not just another useless sock.

Let's hear about your personal experiences with anti-white racism. How has racism affected you?

• Fuck You 9

13 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

With me being old, and my feisty days behind me, I would personally never have to worry about "fake" me too claims affecting me personally.  I can see where it would give women the courage to come forward when they wouldn't have otherwise.  I do wonder how many cases are bogus, just to get vengeance on someone they feel has done them wrong.  No male ever has the right to force themselves, or continue unwanted advances once they have been told "no", or "stop".

With that being said, I remember a college room mate back in '75 who got the hell scared out of him by a young woman who cried "rape" because she regretted cheating on her boyfriend.   We were at a bar in San Marcos drinking, and while we had a few were not drunk by any means.  We had been there about an hour when 2 young ladies came in who were totally blasted.   They hadn't been there long before we were all talking and the young ladies to put it mildly were being quite flirtatious, grabbing at crotches, kissing on the neck etc. The girls suggested we continue outside in their car.  My room mate took the blond, which I gave him hell for as she was the one I wanted and we went to the parking lot.  My room mate got in the front seat with the blond and I was in the back with her friend.  Everyone was getting after it and the blond in the front seat was even reaching over the seat grabbing at my junk while I was messing with her friend, and my room mate was banging her.   The next thing you know, she starts screaming rape, and hitting at my room mate telling him to get out etc.   Her friend and I in the back seat are looking at each other going 'wtf"?   I told her that her friend was being very uncool with that shit so we got out of the car after a few minutes.

She went to try to talk to the blond and calm her down, which she did to some degree, but by now patrons of the bar had heard the yelling and had come outside.  Turns out, her friend told me, the blond started feeling guilty after my room mate dumped his load, and was fearful her boyfriend would find out and break up with her.  After about 15 minutes I gathered my room mate told him to get in the car and get the hell out of there, which we did.  When we left, both chicks were making out with 2 other guys leaning against there car in the parking lot.   I hope to hell they got out of there unscathed.

TLDR, Some bitches be crazy.

I want more @SHOOTER12 stories.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I want more @SHOOTER12 stories.

The saddest part of that story is, I didn't get to bust a nut because all hell broke loose first.

....then there's the party at Comanche Trace apartments when we were out during the first week of school in honor of LBJ's birthday.

That would be like writing War & Peace

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

The saddest part of that story is, I didn't get to bust a nut because all hell broke loose first.

....then there's the party at Comanche Trace apartments when we were out during the first week of school in honor of LBJ's birthday.

That would be like writing War & Peace

I've got nothing better to do.  I'd much rather hear some butt stories than anything that DD up thread has to contribute.  

Edited by Teamdirtyleg
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Let's hear about your personal experiences with anti-white racism. How has racism affected you?

It hasn't affected me in my life, but I've experienced racism, as has every person of every color on the planet.

You just can't seem to understand/grasp/comprehend/accept that humans are pretty much the same the world over, and every race has experienced, and contributed to racism.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

It hasn't affected me in my life, but I've experienced racism, as has every person of every color on the planet.

You just can't seem to understand/grasp/comprehend/accept that humans are pretty much the same the world over, and every race has experienced, and contributed to racism.

Oh, I completely understand what you're saying. I just disagree with you. As far as this country is concerned, all you need to do is pick up a history book and you learn pretty quickly which direction the racist train runs.