2019 NCAA Tournament: Second Round

Machinator

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Almost equally amazing--post-game talking heads pretended it never happened.

NBA guys...hell Harden is an MVP based on the lack of traveling at that level.  And that isn't a shot at Harden as dude's smart enough to know he can get away with it.  

I don't see my gators getting past this round...   but you never know Come on you flaky bastards have one of your good games for a change!

I’m not going to miss the near schizophrenic offensive efforts from Allen and Hudson.

But I’m sure as heck going to miss the 100% Hayes gives every possession. Totally unsurprising his mother is a career Army officer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit OT but flpping through channels and came across the NJCAA(National Junior College Athletic Assoc) Finals and Billy Clyde Gillispie is coaching the Ranger team from Texas, talk about a fall from grace.  He does look like he’s straightened himself out some. 

7 minutes ago, Underdog said:

A bit OT but flpping through channels and came across the NJCAA(National Junior College Athletic Assoc) Finals and Billy Clyde Gillispie is coaching the Ranger team from Texas, talk about a fall from grace.  He does look like he’s straightened himself out some. 

I played against a BCG coached team in high school.  They played like mad fire ants.  

I know BCG had some mental/emotional problems that were, at least to some extent, beyond his control - and I'm glad to hear he's straightened himself out a bit - but boy he absolutely burned Tech basketball to fucking ground, in less than 2 seasons.  Pat Knight set him up with own ineptitude for sure, but damn, what a mess.  

Edited by Dirk X West

• immamac featured and pinned this topic
10 minutes ago, Dirk X West said:

I know BCG had some mental/emotional problems that were, at least to some extent, beyond his control - and I'm glad to hear he's straightened himself out a bit - but boy he absolutely burned Tech basketball to fucking ground, in less than 2 seasons.  Pat Knight set him up with own ineptitude for sure, but damn, what a mess.  

I wasn’t crazy about the hire to UK, at his introduction at Memorial Coliseum, he just had that look of what did I get myself into.  While I’m not a fan, it’s why a Calipari is perfect for the job.