Texas v. Lipscomb-THU, 6:00p-CDT

Guest Lobo

Just now, Goo Punch said:

That ball was on the way up.

Yeah. Still, this dude shouldn't be dabbing on our post defenders so easy. Close that shit down, stay on the ground, dont go for the fakes, double... whatever.. It's the only way they are scoring.

Roach could dominate so many games, including tonight’s, if he’d simple go to his left about 20 percent of the time and force someone to keep him away from the rim. But he just won’t. Few have ever had a bigger gap between physical talent and dependability. 

1 minute ago, GotThatFire said:

All these missed 3s, now they’re fucked in the head.  We should beat this team but 20 or 30 points but damn well might lose. 

I mean I know they’re Lipscomb and all but they got to this game playing pretty good basketball.

4 minutes ago, Tired Horn said:

I hope we win for the players, but look on the bright side. If we don't win, there;s always that "NIT Runner-up" Banner. I'm sure it's almost as prestigious as the championship one.

I assumed an NIT Final Four banner was going up regardless of what happened in the TCU game or this game. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

I continue to be amazed at the fact that since we've lost Jaxson Hayes we've played our best team defense of the season.

and we've been better in the glass too. just totally the opposite of what anyone predicted. never could have seen this coming.