Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

25 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

care to expound on this? i only knew him from the baseball board and the Challenge thread. 

The whole JI crew that evolved over the last half decade or so. I think he maintained an org chart, it was his pet. Check out the Demi thread in IPIHB for prime Spy.

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

He was most certainly possessive of the sloots he stalked and posted pictures of.

And didn't he start a forum for Texas Rangers discussion just because of you?

Oh for sure. I know the threatened to doxx someone on here because they posted a few pics of those IG ho's he stalked. It was serious business for him. At least in my thread, it was real life interactions with these women. Not just blindly following them and posting their pics. Hell there are millions of those women on IG to stalk.

And yep he did. I spoke my mind and didn't adhere to their groupthink, echo chamber and lame shtick. It was not just him. Others followed suit. The thread is better off without that shit. They can do it on their own secret little board. And we don't have to worry about being policed.

The problem was Spy thought he was doing something truly special...honestly the internet is full of hot chicks.  Don't get me wrong his work is good but it isn't really unique.  Also he was a bitch about it if somebody rubbed him the wrong way which could have been by doing something as innocuous as reposting a picture he had already posted, etc.  

30 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

care to expound on this? i only knew him from the baseball board and the Challenge thread. 

He would post pics of these IG ho's in their own thread. Which is fine. But if anyone else dared to post their pics or whatever, he went off the rails in true spysud fashion. He had zero connection to them. They had no idea who he was. It's not creepy to post their pics but to go off the rails and threaten to doxx someone because they posted pics he had not, that is obsession to the fullest.

54 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

He would post pics of these IG ho's in their own thread. Which is fine. But if anyone else dared to post their pics or whatever, he went off the rails in true spysud fashion. He had zero connection to them. They had no idea who he was. It's not creepy to post their pics but to go off the rails and threaten to doxx someone because they posted pics he had not, that is obsession to the fullest.

Yeah that's a little weird

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

I know the threatened to doxx someone on here because they posted a few pics of those IG ho's he stalked.

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

It's not creepy to post their pics but to go off the rails and threaten to doxx someone because they posted pics he had not, that is obsession to the fullest.

Please prove this somehow. You are typically running your mouth with zero evidence. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Even though there isn't one single post on there by me.........

I'm pretty sure that thread was the source for the line I used above. It may have been a different thread that started the mole talk but iirc, that was the one. 

Now that I think about it, the mole may have been the reason it went from NSAA to SSS. Somebody tipped off a crew member maybe?

Edited by El Diablo
mole talk not going away

4 minutes ago, ss13 said:

Would you like the rest of the board to be reminded that you were literally neg-banned as unklphukr? Dozens, if not hundreds, of posters specifically wanted you gone. 

The rest of the board knows, Sherlock. Other than being in an untenable position over a matter that has long been settled, i.e., Art Briles culpability and the criminal behavior of the leadership of Baylor University, I was not an unhinged loon or generally disliked. That was a hard pill to swallow but when confronted with actual evidence and not just football board hate I took my lumps and have not engaged in the subject since. You do you. 

• Like 3

He was most certainly possessive of the sloots he stalked and posted pictures of.
And didn't he start a forum for Texas Rangers discussion just because of you?
Yeah, it's rich when Vic calls people out for being shitty posters, considering how the desire to avoid his idiocy spawned a whole separate message board.
  • Like 1

Look. I don’t really give a fuck about the doxxing. That’s a damn red herring anyway. What you choose to ignore Spy is that while you absolutely do great work with the pics you are absolutely a huge fucking asshole about it. Not a surly asshole mind you....just a fucking douchenozzle.

Clean that shit up and you’d be thought of 1000x better. Continue to be a fucking tool and you reap what you sow.

Maybe you don’t give a fuck and that’s fine. But you’re a dickhead so don’t be surprised when people finally get tired of that shit.

Grow the fuck up.

• Like 2

I don’t have any issue with Vic really other than he has horrible taste in women. That being said, the Rangers thread used to be a great thread until Vic started spamming it with every single thought that came into his head. It had nothing to do with group think, it was just post after post of meaningless thoughts about every pitch or hit. That’s why the other board was formed. The Rangers thread used to be so popular that it had to be broken into two halves of the season and a separate postseason thread when necessary. Once Vic began spamming it, the thread fizzled out. This past season’s thread had 33 pages. The old threads would have had 33 pages by the end of April. Like I said, I don’t have any issues with Vic. Like other posters, if I want to avoid the things they talk about then I avoid their threads. I just wanted to educate everyone about the Rangers thread.

Uh dude, as a Rangers fan...the Rangers fan became the Astros thread and the Astros thread became the Rangers thread when fortunes changed....yea Vic kind of bolloxed it up at time but the lack of interest in the thread these days has much more to do with our performance than Vic.  #Facts #FuckMajorHarsin 

Go back and look 2015 and 2016 season threads when the Rangers made the playoffs and then go back and look at the other seasons.  There was whole other board started somewhere around 2014 or so because he was overwhelming that thread.  Like I said, I don't dislike Vic and I have no axe to grind.  I'm just explaining what happened for the ones that didn't know.  #realfacts

Edited by Hate
  • Like 1

Here’s the thing, I asked imma if he would reinstate spystud13, haven’t heard back.

This account should die, I’m not a fucking piece of shit like unklphukr or slorch. This account is gone, I only wanted Vic to prove his shit, which he can’t. 

• Fuck You 1

Whoa. I cannot remember why he was so hated. Vague memories of a fat Baylor wife, posted pics of her, and idiotic defense of Briles, but supposedly he denied being a Baylor grad?

For someone who denies his history you seem to know a lot about the old board, Rex.
  • Like 3

I don't think I ever interacted much with him, but my only memories of unklphukr are that he was a fair and decent poster who was swept up in the "ban all Baylor fans" hysteria.  Because message boards are serious business.

And Dr. Beeper is probably Rex Kramer.