BigDHornfan

Who's going to be the first one banned from Surly?

On 11/25/2019 at 3:21 AM, Girdwood said:

Enjoy your time off bitch

that's pretty big of you to wish him a happy thanksgiving holiday break after what he just said about you. respect. 

On 11/25/2019 at 3:21 AM, Girdwood said:

Enjoy your time off bitch

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, but I would toss fertilizer in your general direction.

On 12/9/2019 at 8:32 AM, MissingInAction said:

Fucking Derka has Derka'd yet ANOTHER thread with his lame ass attempt at trolling

Huh? Unless a whole bunch of posts were deleted I see no Derkafication at all. You responded directly, another poster responded that they disagreed, and that was pretty much it. 

in fact several people have agreed that this season has been anywhere from underwhelming to plain bad, and my subsequent posts on the matter received pos rep. typical example of what constitutes "derkaing" for, i dunno, like five years now- i say something someone doesn't like or agree with, they react bombastically and cry about the thread being derka'd. grow up. 

3 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

in fact several people have agreed that this season has been anywhere from underwhelming to plain bad, and my subsequent posts on the matter received pos rep. typical example of what constitutes "derkaing" for, i dunno, like five years now- i say something someone doesn't like or agree with, they react bombastically and cry about the thread being derka'd. grow up. 

Fat, stupid and self-important is no way to go through life, son. 

it's just so funny how vehemently you deny being rex kramer, all while not only posting and speaking like him (well, you), but you've even maintained every single beef you had on TOS, down the to the very verbiage you've always used while whining and complaining about everything. take it from me, Devin the Dude- you should just be yourself man. 

Edited by Goo Punch

1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

it's just so funny how vehemently you deny being rex kramer, all while not only posting and speaking like him (well, you), but you've even maintained every single beef you had on TOS, down the to the very verbiage you've always used while whining and complaining about everything. take it from me, Devin the Dude- you should just be yourself man. 

Sure

3 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

You think you have it bad?  I had to sit next to a guy on an American Airlines flight who dipped the whole time.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:32 AM, MissingInAction said:

Fucking Derka has Derka'd yet ANOTHER thread with his lame ass attempt at trolling

What's wrong with the post?  

14 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Agreed. Signed, Sweetjones.

Dr.Beeper didn't exist on TOS, and he and i almost never cross paths or post about the same topics on this forum, yet Dr.Beeper refers to me as "Derka", he calls me fat, he talks about how I "Derka" threads, and every single time we do cross paths it's because he's popped in somewhere to whine about me. Not to mention that every time I see him posting it's because he's complaining, whining, or generally just being nasty and adding zero to the conversation. Yeah, he's *totally* not Rex Kramer.

Dr.Beeper is Rex Kramer

2 hours ago, RamjetFDO said:

... or as I call it, "Every Monday after a new episode airs".

A)Posting about an episode after watching it is literally standard operating procedure. you all just don't like what i have to say about the episodes, and you handle it extremely poorly time and time again. case in point- you all coming to this thread en masse to whine and complain about how i don't like this season of a TV show as much as you do, as if it were something i should be banned for. 

B)After you guys whined so much about how i wasn't liking the episodes, i legitimately stopped posting in the thread *just to placate you guys*, and your crew still called me out by name in the thread to talk about how i probably hated the episode.

^^^^ This is what passes for a thread getting "derka'd", for years now. Grow up, own the fact that I didn't do anything remotely out of bounds, and admit (to yourself) that all of you choose time and time again to react bombastically to whatever it is that i'm doing, simply because it's me doing it. the exact inverse of this was the original definition of a thread getting derka'd. now here we are. jesus.

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

A)Posting about an episode after watching it is literally standard operating procedure. you all just don't like what i have to say about the episodes, and you handle it extremely poorly time and time again. case in point- you all coming to this thread en masse to whine and complain about how i don't like this season of a TV show as much as you do, as if it were something i should be banned for. 

B)After you guys whined so much about how i wasn't liking the episodes, i legitimately stopped posting in the thread *just to placate you guys*, and your crew still called me out by name in the thread to talk about how i probably hated the episode.

^^^^ This is what passes for a thread getting "derka'd", for years now. Grow up, own the fact that I didn't do anything remotely out of bounds, and admit (to yourself) that all of you choose time and time again to react bombastically to whatever it is that i'm doing, simply because it's me doing it. the exact inverse of this was the original definition of a thread getting derka'd. now here we are. jesus.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

Dr.Beeper didn't exist on TOS, and he and i almost never cross paths or post about the same topics on this forum, yet Dr.Beeper refers to me as "Derka", he calls me fat, he talks about how I "Derka" threads, and every single time we do cross paths it's because he's popped in somewhere to whine about me. Not to mention that every time I see him posting it's because he's complaining, whining, or generally just being nasty and adding zero to the conversation. Yeah, he's *totally* not Rex Kramer.

Hide contents

Dr.Beeper is Rex Kramer

I’m not. I don’t know how many times I can say it. What would y’all like me to do to prove I’m not a witch?

4 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m not. I don’t know how many times I can say it. What would y’all like me to do to prove I’m not a witch?

Video of you trying to do the 10 lift challenge. Or post a paycheck stub. 

Edited by mdmost

4 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

I know it's a rough time for you but trust me, it'll get better once you get out of junior high. 

17 hours ago, mdmost said:

Video of you trying to do the 10 lift challenge. Or post a paycheck stub. 

That paycheck stub post was epic