smokebomb

Fire Shaka Smart

49 minutes ago, Deej said:

I'm thinking they wait to fire Shaka until we are ready to move into the new arena. New digs, new coach. Imagine a new coach dropping a Shaka-like turd heading into christening the new place? One more year of Shaka lowering the bar.

I don't see any way that he survives this season.

1 hour ago, Deej said:

I'm thinking they wait to fire Shaka until we are ready to move into the new arena. New digs, new coach. Imagine a new coach dropping a Shaka-like turd heading into christening the new place? One more year of Shaka lowering the bar.

Lulz. He’s gone very quickly. Possibly before March. 

Well I saw Herman forced to change over his entire staff. I strongly suspect that wasn’t his sole choice. 

Shaka is gone, absent a miracle Sweet 16 run, and he might not make it through conference play. 

Pierce and Herman won’t see 2021 if they don’t have significantly better seasons.  

18 hours ago, Deej said:

You guys have a lot of confidence in an athletics department that doesn't seem to have any balls.

That may have been the case before CDC arrived, but it isn't anymore.

On 1/14/2020 at 8:02 PM, Deej said:

You guys have a lot of confidence in an athletics department that doesn't seem to have any balls.

There’s no mystery here, the balls are not present. The ovaries however are intact and producing loads of estrogen. Style over substance. Cash over wins. It’s a pattern.

Edited by El Squared