Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

19 minutes ago, Dummy said:

Roach: "I checked with sources near Wilson and his flight last night was canceled. He’s expected to be in today."

I’m wondering if there’s a way the Longhorn Network can help by sending him on a private plane so he can make it to campus. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Love the work Coach Hand is doing for Texas OL recruiting.  Karic may now see his 247 rankings quickly rise with this Horns offer.

His 247 ranking is the lowest of the 3 services.  Just need Barton Simmons to make a move to cause another aggy outcry.

• Like 1

Just now, lemonandaturd said:

Is it significant that the staff had Ricky involved in recruiting Wang?  It does not seem that Texas would bring in the big guns for a scrub.  Beck must like Wang.  

But what does South Austin's mom think?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

Is it significant that the staff had Ricky involved in recruiting Wang?  It does not seem that Texas would bring in the big guns for a scrub.  Beck must like Wang.  

Probably trying to just set up an inroad at Oaks Christian. This guy isn't going to get a scholarship offer; but I'd love to pull him in as a PWO.

47 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Glad he made it but does this mean he got in at 9pm? Not ideal assuming he leaves today...

There was a pleasant breeze from the southwest with just a hint of night blooming jasmine. Traffic was only moderate. The streets had been recently cleaned.

I feel good about this.

There was a pleasant breeze from the southwest with just a hint of night blooming jasmine. Traffic was only moderate. The streets had been recently cleaned.
I feel good about this.
All the things most important to teenage football prospects..

Can't lose this one.