Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

15 hours ago, satyanash said:

Mike, I saw you wrote that you would let us in on the Bijan scoop after he commits (probably to OSU.) Why the wait? Would the info influence Texas' chance with him or were you asked to keep silent?

I always wait until a recruit makes his decision in a situation like that. It's more to explain in detail everything I heard, and so much could change between now and the decision.

This is the most stupid bullshit answer ever.  Actual answer: I need more time to conjure up a believable narrative.

4 hours ago, Fud said:

Ketchum has Troy Omeire as the #7 prospect in the state in his update

It's important to remember that Ketchum is a fraudulent cocksucker who has created false stories for hits to the detriment of both the University of Texas and its recruiting efforts.  

Like anyone on Herman's staff is going to talk to that worm after the Orlando story and give them their WR rankings in the state.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, deech said:

It's important to remember that Ketchum is a fraudulent cocksucker who has created false stories for hits to the detriment of both the University of Texas and its recruiting efforts.  

Like anyone on Herman's staff is going to talk to that worm after the Orlando story and give them their WR rankings in the state.

Ketchum is a sjw who would live for herman to fail.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, deech said:

Can you elaborate on the Orlando story for the uninformed?

55 minutes ago, deech said:

FML, that was Chip.  My fault Ketch.  All the fraudulent $9.95'ers start to blend together.  I retract this post.

6 minutes ago, Abogado Peligroso said:

Can you elaborate on the Orlando story for the uninformed?

Chip Brown reported that Todd Orlando had interviewed with SMU for their head coaching vacancy.  This report was directly cited by an out of state defensive recruit for the reason he did not commit to Texas.  Orlando has publicly said it was a completely false article and blasted the report.

2 minutes ago, deech said:

FML, that was Chip.  My fault Ketch.  All the fraudulent $9.95'ers start to blend together.  I retract this post.

Ketch defrauded a charity, which makes him a worse cocksucker than FCB. He's also a lazy slob who is bad at his job, so really, take your pick of reasons to hate his fat ass, but don't apologize for doing so.

• Like 4

Real talk, though:  Only an idiot would put Kirsten Dunst or Julia Styles on the same tier as Melissa Joan Hart.  In the rankings of celeb hotness, peak MJH is a high-three/borderline-four star.  Dunst and Styles are two stars desperately showing up to camps trying to earn a third star.

Edited by Katfid54

24 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Both Julia Styles and Kirsten Dunst, as boring and flat-faced as Styles is and snaggletoothed and probably dirty as Dunst is, are hot enough and famous enough that any person on this sad board would be bragging about either hookup as a peak life moment for the rest of their lives. You fucking Casanovas acting otherwise are thread-constipating clowns. 

Image result for lumbergh fucked her gif

2 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Real talk, though:  Only an idiot would put Kirsten Dunst or Julia Styles on the same tier as Melissa Joan Hart.  In the rankings of celeb hotness, peak MJH is a high-three/borderline-four star.  Dunst and Styles are two stars desperately showing up to camps trying to earn a third star.

BOMC

7 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

But what about Sarah Michelle Gellar? 

8 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Hi guys.....any more cupcakes....

Melissa%20Joan%20Hart.jpg

21 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Image result for kirsten dunst

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Barry_McCokiner said:

I think dunst had her moments.  Curvy blonde.  

Kirsten Dunst definitely had/has a good body.  Therefore she is hot. 

Stiles has an average face, weird smile, and I can't find anything about her body to write home about.  She is not hot. 

• Like 1