Adrian Peterson broke?

GhostOfTomJoad

Maybe Peterson did some local ads while playing for the vikes but I was always kinda surprised by his lack of high profile endorsements. Probably because he cant count to potato.

He'll at least be eligible for a nice NFL pension in about 20 years. Should pay him about half mil a year after a 12 year career. But I bet he sells out that annuity for pennies on the dollar for cash today. Then he'll open up a sports bar or a custom car audio shop.
If he never had any business side hustles during his playing days it's not going to happen now. All that money made during a long career straight flushed down the shitter. Only people who made out ok are a few uncles here and there...and of course uncle Sam if he had an accountant or some sort of legit manager.

53 minutes ago, CustersDoctor said:

If its any consolation, Baker Mayfield's family stole $12,000,000 from him.

https://sports.yahoo.com/baker-mayfield-court-petition-12-million-father-company-145313558.html

Jesus. Obviously I think Baker Mayfield is a complete assclown, but I can't begin to imagine being swindled out of $12 million by your own dad.

15 minutes ago, tokamak said:

Jesus. Obviously I think Baker Mayfield is a complete assclown, but I can't begin to imagine being swindled out of $12 million by your own dad.

Acorns.  Trees.  You know the rest.  He's a bag of dicks and his dad seems like one and the same.  

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Meh, he's pushing 80 and probably just wants the money to pass to his kids. Like Paul Hornung said when he sold his Heisman "I can't cut up the trophies 6 ways."

TIL David and Elton are the proud father to two boys: Zachary, 8, and Elijah, 6. Both children were born to the couple by the same surrogate and Elton - who was known for his lavish indulgence in outlandish objects - has said they have brought more joy to his life than anything else on earth.

• Prepare your anus 1

2 hours ago, CustersDoctor said:

If its any consolation, Baker Mayfield's family stole $12,000,000 from him.

https://sports.yahoo.com/baker-mayfield-court-petition-12-million-father-company-145313558.html

Well we're in the "played pretty well" part of the Baker Mayfield Cycle, so he'll probably make enough in his next contract to cover this loss, before reverting to his regular old shitty self.

3 hours ago, tokamak said:

Look, the dad should have pulled out. Losing $12MM for being a lifelong piece of shit is a small price to pay.

I can't imagine how many times his dad has been so embarrassed that he's lamented not cumming in Baker's mom's mouth instead.

Elton John is selling art by Warhol, Haring, Banksy, Mapplethorpe, and vintage Versace clothing.
AD is selling sweatshirts from Chess King and FUBU.

Whatever Mapplethorpe shit Elton has probably isn’t weird at all.

18 hours ago, TejasPedro said:

I would be interested in any gently used leather belts All Day is selling

Sean Maguire:  "Well, I gotta go with the belt there."

One of Adrian Peterson's kids:  "I used to go with the wrench."

Sean Maguire:  "Why?"

One of Adrian Peterson's kids:  "Cause fuck him, that's why."

• Hook 'Em 1