NFL tonight 7pm NBC - HOF game Denver vs. Atlanta

NowThis

2 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

wrong donald trump GIF

12 minutes ago, Machinator said:

This future world has future problems brah! 

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends keeping all screens off around babies and toddlers younger than 18 months. They say a little screen time can be okay for older toddlers, and children 2 and older should get no more than an hour of screen time per day.

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

LMAO

Dude said hes going to try limiting screen time. Good fucking luck there big guy. That tablets going to be super glued to their hands especially on Saturdays and sundays

Nope.  I'll watch on my tablet if needed.  Screens are bad mkay. 

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

LMAO

Dude said hes going to try limiting screen time. Good fucking luck there big guy. That tablets going to be super glued to their hands especially on Saturdays and sundays

Are the toddlers buying the tablet themselves or are we just handing them the shiny boxes to keep them quiet?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Are the toddlers buying the tablet themselves or are we just handing them the shiny boxes to keep them quiet?

Its called a baby sitter when parents dont want to parent. Its NOT the parents fault that screen time is too high....duh!

Just now, youdunnf'dup said:

The most exciting 5 minutes of August. FOOTBALL IS BACK, then the starters are out and I turn it off. But FOOTBALL!

Do the starters even play at all in the HoF game anymore? I feel like the in last 5 or so years they've sat  until preseason week 1.

7 hours ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:
7 hours ago, Machinator said:

This future world has future problems brah! 

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends keeping all screens off around babies and toddlers younger than 18 months. They say a little screen time can be okay for older toddlers, and children 2 and older should get no more than an hour of screen time per day.

trump fake news GIF

10 hours ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Damn, this really snuck up on me this year.  We just had a baby and try to limit his screen time.  Night games should be no prob, but he's gotta watch the horns and cowboys. 

As your baby gets older the tablet and tv will be your saving grace. We tried to take away and limit our kids tablets and tv, but they decided to annoy the crap out of us when they didn’t have them.

so.... I like this backup qb for the falcons except for...

his throws are just a bit late, but consistently late... (is this processing or trust?)
his throws are less accurate (sails) when his feet aren't set, which happens when he's under pressure...(needs to stand in one more beat)

I can let the 2nd issue slide, because that's the case for most qbs early in the season, but if it continues, he'll be an int machine...

I do like...
he has some scramble ability.
he has good zip on his throw
he he has a quick release (but with a little wind up, if that makes sense)

I'm analyzing some dude...

man, football.