2019 Texas Longhorns fall practice thread

Machinator

2 hours ago, Eggo said:

He's been especially bad this year. "How many sacks you gonna get this year?" "How much you bench?" Dude sounds like a bad Tinder date. 

Bro he's creepy and weird. It was really awkward last few interviews, he tries to turn it into a 1 on 1 and asks some stupid fucking questions.

Jesus can't Austin get some real reporters.

23 hours ago, Ok. Caol Hook Em! said:

The fuck? 

I think the rest of the question was loped off. I think it really read...

Under the hypothetical that all current QB commits stick and Roschon and Casey Thompson are still on the roster, who do you predict is the longhorns 2021 QB to move to another position?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

I think the rest of the question was loped off. I think it really read...

Under the hypothetical that all current QB commits stick and Roschon and Casey Thompson are still on the roster, who do you predict is the longhorns 2021 QB to move to another position?

That’s more like it. 

47 minutes ago, Machinator said:

He's going to be put on the Coburn plan at a minimum, if he stays healthy.

I was just going to ask whether we think he goes the Coburn route or if he plays a full season. I’d love to be able to RS him - but if he’s as much a monster as everyone says we might as well throw him out there and let him fuck shit up. 

1 hour ago, bschoolprof said:

I'm a huge Daniel Young fan after watching that video.  He has a great mentality and seems like a great teammate.  

This is majority of the team.  I don't know who the malcontents and the me guys are but just hearing them in these interviews, the message is consistent. 

Except josh Thompson,  he'll straight up telling you he's faster than anyone else.

20 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

This is majority of the team.  I don't know who the malcontents and the me guys are but just hearing them in these interviews, the message is consistent. 

Except josh Thompson,  he'll straight up telling you he's faster than anyone else.

Hey uh, feel pretty strong? Whatcha benching now?

9d3a661e-7416-4158-82c1-22212e8e0af6.jpg

Yeah?