8.26.19 Coach Herman press conference Noon

bigup2dahorns

27 minutes ago, Machinator said:

@Machinator I will be very disappointed in you if you don’t use this data to tell us the exact starting depth chart.

23 minutes ago, Machinator said:

JFC. The AAS is such a joke. 

19 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

Asked if Jake Smith is an option at RB

A: we have him at the slot and punt returner so we didn’t want to put that on his plate right now

I actually like this move a lot. Smith is raw and needs to learn the slot position. I’d rather not steal from his development there unless they absolutely have to.

11 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Yeesh. Still don’t like that Boyce is leading. Hopefully he’s improved a lot, but he was so bad last year, it’s hard to image him starting is a good thing. Sounds like our second corner position will need some help, no matter which of the three start. 

Edited by Burt Macklin

3 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Yeesh. Still don’t like that Boyce is leading. Hopefully he’s improved a lot, but he was so bad last year, it’s hard to image him starting is a good thing. Sounds like our second corner position will need some help, no matter which of the three start. 

I know there have been reports of inconsistency during camp, but I will be flabbergasted if Anthony Cook isn't starting opposite of Green for LSU. 

13 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

It is possible for a player to improve between his RS Freshman year and his Soph year.  I look at this as a good thing if Cook hasn't beat him outright.  Need depth.

Edited by Skipper