Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, GringoSalado said:

Imagine being in a conference that would run cover for blatant and obvious cheating of the worst kind for your school on the chances of them having a successful season.

And then pinch yourself and realize that no, you are a Texas fan, and we are still in the Big XII.

If Texas pulled some shit like this, the NCAA/Big 12 would probably disband our entire athletics program. It'd be national news every day.

Edited by Wilcox Cummingtonite
  • Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, JBJ said:

Another bullet point for what we are getting into next year.  The UGA (office) consensus over this is that they hope Kirby is already doing the same thing or will have a network set up for next year.  That pretty well sums up the SEC mentality when it comes to cheating.  It's not even a flippant "everyone does it" mentality.  There is a need to cheat the hardest.

I’m for hire at this rate as a consultant to show them how to do it in real time with AI and code developed by their own grad programs on campus…. I won’t do it for them, but I am more than willing to whore my knowledge out of how this type of system could be built, both for pre-acquired video of signs and for realtime data capture, for an ample fee…

Hell, I could get like 4 other guys from Surly and do a speaking tour for the entire SEC on how to do it if they pay enough. 

20 minutes ago, Deej said:

Do we know who Harbaugh paid to off him?

harbaugh didn't pay anyone to off him, how dare you suggest such a thing. 

He merely wondered aloud "why doesn't someone just kill the sonofabitch" while looking pointedly at his personal assistant.  he then left the room and a wad of cash fell out of his pocket rubber banded to a note that said "hit man money".  His assistant then hired someone to kill the guy.  But it was a total coincidence and the assistant was a lone wolf who acted alone.  Pay no attention to the entry in Harbaugh's quicken that lists a $5000 expense for "killing of that dude who exposed our pedophile staffer", Jim knew nothing about it.  Also the thank you note that said "thanks for taking care of boopac shakur" signed by Jim Harbaugh could have been about any boopac shakur.  And the signature looks fake anyway.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

Was it a big deal? Does anybody really know or care? 

This thing is way way different. 

It was a huge deal when Manziel was caught signin autographs and EVERYONE KNEW. It was all over ESPN.

It was even bigger when it came out just before the MNC game that Auburn had paid Cam’s parents. 

it was fucking massive.

1 hour ago, GringoSalado said:

Imagine being in a conference that would run cover for blatant and obvious cheating of the worst kind for your school on the chances of them having a successful season.

And then pinch yourself and realize that no, you are a Texas fan, and we are still in the Big XII.

For now. Next year we will be in a conference that has done similar things for decades.

Edited by lilMAC25

Just now, Jebus said:

But who gives a shit where the info comes from as long as it wasn't falsified and no laws were broken getting it?  And even if laws were broken getting it, fine. Punish everyone!  

Seems like an obvious attempt at deflection to me

Very well stated.

3 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

For now. Next year we will be in a conference that has done similar things.

Bullshit!

SEC is cut throat, if they have the dirt on another team they'll turn 'em in at the drop of a hat.

You're gonna see the mythos of SecSEC brotherhood is outsider BS.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, Michigan ended up getting rid of that weirdo pedo caught on camera from Boopac (RIP). But didn't they sit on that for over a month before doing anything about it? Burying it and hoping it went un-noticed seems the route they took instead of cutting ties with him immediately. That video of him being confronted was funny as hell. Dude had a bottle of liquor in a Walmart hoping for some 13yr old virgin pussy. And was scared shitless of these 2 much bigger guys confronting him. The story he tried to concoct while stammering in the parking lot was fucking cringe. 

Also about Boopac, I think it ended up coming out that his confrontation with a 16 and 18yr old who killed him, wasn't actually over any pedo confrontation directly. 

25 minutes ago, locodos said:

Bullshit!

SEC is cut throat, if they have the dirt on another team they'll turn 'em in at the drop of a hat.

You're gonna see the mythos of SecSEC brotherhood is outsider BS.

Right? I remember when the SEC suspended Manziel for an ENTIRE HALF AGAINST RICE for taking $$ for autographs!

don’t forget all those Bammer players who were told they wouldn’t get that week’s checks from their regular sources.

AND Cam Newton? They told him “YOU CANT WEAR A FEDORA TO THE MNC GAME MEDIA AVAILABILITY”. 

Just absolutely put their foot down. No other conference would take such a forceful stand!

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

NSIAP:

Said it before and I'll say it again: why the fuck couldn't all this drama have came out in the middle of next summer when there aint shit going on?? This would have been perfect shit to happen then. I love that they are trying to bend this back on Ohio State and Ryan Day specifically now.

the office finger guns GIF

These Michigan fans are something else.

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, lilMAC25 said:

Right? I remember when the SEC suspended Manziel for an ENTIRE HALF AGAINST RICE for taking $$ for autographs? Stunning how the SEC stood up for the rules.

AND Cam Newton? They told him “YOU CANT WEAR A FEDORA TO THE MEDIA AVAILABILITY”. 

don’t forget all those Bammer players who were told they wouldn’t get that week’s checks from their regular sources.

???  I think you're thinking of NCAA not sec.  SEC does not determine player eligibility

2 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Right? I remember when the SEC suspended Manziel for an ENTIRE HALF AGAINST RICE for taking $$ for autographs? Stunning how the SEC stood up for the rules.

Sir, I will have you know everyone is still waiting on the results of the data dump. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, locodos said:

???  I think you're thinking of NCAA not sec.  SEC does not determine player eligibility

😂

You’re claiming that the SEC is unable to punish a team for not suspending players for breaking rules?

Such cutthroat.

Much lack of brotherhood.

Edited by lilMAC25

Just now, lilMAC25 said:

😂

You’re claiming that the SEC can punish a team for not suspending players for breaking rules?

No I'm apparently claiming that your reading comprehension is worse than my grammar.

NCAA handles player eligibility.  If the player violated rules it's the NCAA that makes that determination.  Teams may also suspend players for team rule violations, but as far as I know, the SEC doesn't call balls and strikes on player suspensions for NCAA rules violations.

Maybe I' way off base here.

36 minutes ago, Jebus said:

But who gives a shit where the info comes from as long as it wasn't falsified and no laws were broken getting it?  And even if laws were broken getting it, fine. Punish everyone!  

Seems like an obvious attempt at deflection to me

In my mind this episode of "as the world turns: college football edition" only gets way better if someone at Michigan finds a legit grievance/illegal acts performed by Ohio State related to this tho, turns it into full blown Mutually Assured Destruction situation

season 9 push GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

39 minutes ago, Jebus said:

pretty sure this is just a, fuck you you want to take us down, we are going to drag you down with us maneuver. The info is still out there, but goes to show Jimmy is living deep inside Just for Men's head.

1 hour ago, Laxtonto said:

I’m for hire at this rate as a consultant to show them how to do it in real time with AI and code developed by their own grad programs on campus…. I won’t do it for them, but I am more than willing to whore my knowledge out of how this type of system could be built, both for pre-acquired video of signs and for realtime data capture, for an ample fee…

Hell, I could get like 4 other guys from Surly and do a speaking tour for the entire SEC on how to do it if they pay enough. 

During yesterday’s NFL game, Herbie was showing the AWS’ predicted blitz path based on the player positions and the actual path the LB took, and how successful was the QB in reading the blitz. Sign stealing is child’s play when enabled and can combine actual players, their positions, their tiredness level and many other things besides game time, distance, etc. The next step would be AR helmet for the QB where multiple scenarios are shown and they get narrowed down as the play clock winds down. We may as well replace players with robots and cut down on injuries. 

1 hour ago, locodos said:

No I'm apparently claiming that your reading comprehension is worse than my grammar.

NCAA handles player eligibility.  If the player violated rules it's the NCAA that makes that determination.  Teams may also suspend players for team rule violations, but as far as I know, the SEC doesn't call balls and strikes on player suspensions for NCAA rules violations.

Maybe I' way off base here.

Oh horseshit. The SEC at least could have went after the coaches who were clearly responsible for how players were recruited and paid while playing for SEC teams.

Instead, the SEC chose to turn a blind eye and defer the issue to the NCAA so as to wash their hands of the need to levy punishment.

1 hour ago, Juicy said:

pretty sure this is just a, fuck you you want to take us down, we are going to drag you down with us maneuver. The info is still out there, but goes to show Jimmy is living deep inside Just for Men's head.

Yeah but it’s like “oh you’re gonna turn me in for murder?  Well how would you feel if I told everyone that you were rude to a waiter the other day?”

Not really a shocking takedown to find out that a college coach might be a bit of a dickhead  

Also I kind of feel like maybe sending someone to illegally record your signals at like 8 different games shows that maybe coach shoe polish beard might also have nice a little place reserved in harbaughs head too

4 hours ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

NSIAP:

Said it before and I'll say it again: why the fuck couldn't all this drama have came out in the middle of next summer when there aint shit going on?? This would have been perfect shit to happen then. I love that they are trying to bend this back on Ohio State and Ryan Day specifically now.

the office finger guns GIF

“Sure we cheated, but Ryan Day’s brother had some PI turn us in, so it doesn’t count”

Seriously, I gave Meatchicken WAAAAAY too much credit… my bad. The Fruit of the Poisonous Tree defense would only apply in a criminal trial (IANAL obviously). Does Meatchicken really want to open that can of worms? Once bank records are looked at, there may be some inter-state payments made along with other actions that might catch the Feds attention. Not to mention the pedophile (alleged) and the other nonsense going on.

What a shit-show, nuke it from orbit

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

NSIAP:

• Haha 7

• immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan