Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan

Parliament

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

I guess, but you have to remember Stanford absolutely SUCKED for decades before harbaugh.  I mean they were the P10 layup.  When he upset SC, they were 41 pt dogs.  But I guess your right, his run was pretty limited there.  

He wasnt that much better than Willingham, and really not that much better than the rest of the coaches that had a greater than .500 win percentage

image.png.dbfc1b3b05ba4c550fa0bdc202709cc3.png

1 hour ago, Texasrocks said:

At the moment, Wisconsin is kicking the crap out of Michigan and Harbaugh has a mask over his headset so it looks like he's sucking a dick.

I can't believe the UM medical staff lets him do that. Look at the wide gaps on both sides of the mask. He's effectively not wearing a mask. And he's the only college football coach I've seen do that. It's irresponsible and unnecessary. And, frankly, just weird. But that's Harbaugh. 

• Fuck You 1

I've always kind of liked Wisconsin. I just wish they would be more consistent and show up against other big boys when it matters. It's not like they're lacking in the o-line department or RBs. They finally seem to have a decent QB in Mertz, so maybe this will finally get them over the hump and they shock the B1G in the next 4 years. 🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I mean, come on, you got to fire him now. You know what you have with him. It's not going to get better. He's not going to beat Ohio State. 

His contract runs through 2021 and his buyout would be $10 million. I'm sure they'll just wait one more year and get it over with. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

5 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

What's worse? Seeing Holly Rowe's face, or this repeated dick punching Michigan is taking?

I’d say at the moment, they both take a back seat to getting “post bombed” on this board. You’ve been unusually “lit” on here today. Try spacing it out a bit sometime.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

I’d say at the moment, they both take a back seat to getting “post bombed” on this board. You’ve been unusually “lit” on here today. Try spacing it out a bit sometime.

It's fucking college football, so fuck yeah I'm lit today. I don't have to watch my Horns barely win or lose by 7 points. Good games today, too. 

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Covid is going to buy some coaches (both head and assistants) another year or so they don't deserve.

If your goal is to hire another active coach then it shouldn't be an obstacle for them to take a job where they test 100+ players and all the coaches and staff on a daily basis. If your goal is to hire a former coach who has to interact with relatively few people on a regular basis and still loses a week of work due to positive testing then you definitely have a point. 

• immamac changed the title to Jim Harbaugh NO LONGER coaches at Michigan