Houston @ Oklahoma 6:30PM ABC

Constant

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Good to know. He's still gonna get his shit fucked up, though. I hope he's not a douche like Kyler/Mayfield. 

So, me saying he was 4th string was more hyperbolic than anything. I just knew he didn't do anything at his previous school. 

Well, at his current school he beat Georgia in a game that mattered. So he's got that going for him. ;)

4 minutes ago, Chet Steadman said:

Although he used to one of my favorites and he’s only been gone from the college game for less than two years, but Sean McDonough has been a beating tonight.  

It passed him by quickly.  

Heard Dan Orlovsky call a CFB game earlier this weekend and really enjoyed his commentary...

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Well, at his current school he beat Georgia in a game that mattered. So he's got that going for him. ;)

True, he did beat Georgia, but he's yet to beat his new rival Bama. LSU isn't even close to winning the conference, or really competing for it. They're barely ahead of aggy in 2nd. I don't wish any ill will on the kid, and I hope they beat Bama finally. He absolutely fuck start that aggy mouth in Death Valley. 

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

They couldn't do worse, so I'm happy they get a fresh start. Holgo is less than mediocre. I hate UH, but they don't deserve this. 

not a big UH fan at all especially their athletics.....but they 100% deserve holgar and all the bad shit he will bring them

Hurts looks better then I wanted him too....  

Cougar High sucks. Their Defense is horrible beyond belief. Looks like some of our defensive effort when Manny Diaz was fired.

I kind of like how this game is going only because the media is going to build up Hurts as not skipping a beat from the Ewok and the spoiled brat playing for Cleveland. The OU sucks fans and media will continue to drink the kool aid and the letdown will be fun to watch.