Houston @ Oklahoma 6:30PM ABC

Constant

Just now, ButtFumble said:

not a big UH fan at all especially their athletics.....but they 100% deserve holgar and all the bad shit he will bring them

Lol. I mean, I don't loathe them like I do ou, but their wanting to fit in a real conference just proves why it will never happen. They make terrible decisions, and it's nothing more than a stepping stone, unless you're Holgo, apparently. 

In their previous two games this Houston roster gave up 500 yards rushing to Army and 400 yards rushing to Memphis. 

Oklahoma looks like they're still good but any other inference is impossible. It's not like Houston's new head coach is known for good defensive teams. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 1

Nothing concerns me about this OU team. It's like the antithesis of how I feel about certain aspects of LSU.

OU isn't better than they were last year. They are probably worse. We are going to line up and shove our gameplan down their throats for 60 minutes on October 12th. 

10 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

To be fair, this houston team will be lucky to make a bowl this year. Prolly the worst team since Tony Levines first year

Yeah, everyone hyped up King but he was perfect for that Baylor offense and not a good option for pretty much any other O. He was always going to struggle in Holgo’s system. His inability to complete a pass more than 5 yards downfield has really made life easy and probably covered up some weak spots the OU defense still has.

Also, Hurts is looking like he’ll take 250-300 hits this year. We’ll see if that’s sustainable.