Why Texas Stomps a Mudhole In LSU's Ass

closetojumping

1 hour ago, DudeBro2 said:

ClosetoJumping, that was a nice Soliloquy! And you are correct sir the requirements regarding GPA & ACT scores for entry into LSU are lower than the requirements at UT and some other major conferences! And at the end of the day, the diploma’s are worth the same in the business world, which is all that matters!! 🤣🤣🤣

In regards to the game this Saturday, you are gonna be extra pissed when these “according to you” dumb coonasses get finished tapping that Texas ass!! 😉🤫

Your username proves your point on academic requirements to LSU. Thanks for stopping by and don't be late for your next board meeting.

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

“CTJ, these LSU boys got that swagger though!!! They Sposed to be SEC!!!”.......

Beyond the mental prep, or lack thereof, depending upon the side, there’s also a really simple exercise to think through here. If you had one game to win against a highly touted and talented opponent, which head coach would you want prepping the strategy for your team and hatching the gameplan – Tom Herman or Sir Edgar Beaujolais Orgeron, Esq.? Only LSU fans are dumb enough to claim they’d choose the latter.

This will be unpopular coming from a Longhorn but over on their forum I read one point that I thought was interesting. Someone agreed that Herman is a better coach than Orgeron but they feel confident in a Herman vs Aranda match-up since that one person felt the defense was going to need to win this game. In this regard I do feel two well proven coordinators on their side of the ball are going to have a chess match. Therefore, I think we are wining but it wont be due to the Herman's part of the game plan since that is on offense. It will be due to Orlando's game plan and the OC and Orgeron going back to what is comfortable and their run game is not yet been proven this year.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Man, the LSU posters are so boring. After SC and ND as our marquee OOC games we got spoiled for reasonably high-IQ opponents.

Yeah, the SC and ND posters that showed up were civilized humans that were engaging in discussions about business, travel, wine, etc...

The LSU posters show up with a semi-functioning brain and want to talk about gumbo, man on man buttfucking, the discovery of the forward pass and the Sunbelt being underrated.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, F250 said:

Yeah, the SC and ND posters that showed up were civilized humans that were engaging in discussions about business, travel, wine, etc...

The LSU posters show up with a semi-functioning brain and want to talk about gumbo, man on man buttfucking, the discovery of the forward pass and the Sunbelt being underrated.

This isn't some wine and cheese party baw

• Fuck You 7

9 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

This will be unpopular coming from a Longhorn but over on their forum I read one point that I thought was interesting. Someone agreed that Herman is a better coach than Orgeron but they feel confident in a Herman vs Aranda match-up since that one person felt the defense was going to need to win this game. In this regard I do feel two well proven coordinators on their side of the ball are going to have a chess match. Therefore, I think we are wining but it wont be due to the Herman's part of the game plan since that is on offense. It will be due to Orlando's game plan and the OC and Orgeron going back to what is comfortable and their run game is not yet been proven this year.

The Herman versus Aranda matchup hasn't gone well for Aranda in the past, has it? Sure LSU has better athletes than Wisconsin but 59 points and 558 yards on only 56 offensive snaps is still a beatdown.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

The Herman versus Aranda matchup hasn't gone well for Aranda in the past, has it? Sure LSU has better athletes than Wisconsin but 59 points and 558 yards on only 56 offensive snaps is still a beatdown.

Dammit Huckleberry you always have / quickly find more info then the rest of us. That is why you have more likes than post. Thanks for the info now that makes me feel better.

Edited by DanTheHorn

There is a lot of BS in your post and little substance.  How do you feel about match-ups?
LSU O-Line versus UT D-Line?
Will UT's backup RBs have the smarts to recognize and pick up Dave Aranda's blitz packages?
You know that 2nd TD pass in the LaTech game by Ehlinger gets picked off by LSU DBs, right?
How do you feel about UT DBs matching up with LSU WRs?

I hope Herman's game plan it to test our freshman corner Stingley.  Do you realize Stingley played on the 7 versus 7 circuit since eight grade against your wide receivers?  The point is, he knows them already. Oh, and please kick to Stingley on punts. 

How to feel about our DL matched up against your OL?  Do you realize that our NT Tyler Shelvin is playing himself into a 1st round pick in a couple of years and he is backed up by two very talented freshman in Ika and Evans. Furthermore the depth at NT has allowed Fehoko to move to DE in Aranda's 3-4.

I also don't think you realize the depth LSU has at LB.  You will know the name "Jacoby Stevens" by the end of the game.  
Lol

These are some great points. However, I don't think Coach Orgeron's history of abject failure has been emphasized enough. Let's look at his track record:

In 2005, Orgeron was hired at Ole Miss. He tried to instigate a new offense and failed miserably. Ole Miss finished 117th in the country, averaging 13.5 points and 282 yards of total offense per game. Source: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/years/2005-team-offense.html

In 2006, Orgeron's offense moved up to 108th, averaging a whopping 15.7 points and 261 yards per game. Source: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/years/2006-team-offense.html

In 2007, Orgeron's offense made a leap to 105th, averaging 20.1 points and 345 yards per game. Source: https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/years/2007-team-offense.html

After going winless in SEC play in 2007, Orgeron was fired. Even Charlie Strong was able to get conference wins in his third year. Orgeron ended his tenure at Ole Miss with a 9-25 record and 3 conference wins.

Orgeron then left college football for a year, and then took a position with Lane Kiffen's Tennesee program. Yikes.

After Kiffen's Tennesee program blew up, Orgeron went to work at USC. USC eventually decided to hire Steve Sarkisian instead of Coach O. 

What's really incredible about this is that I can think of 4 programs with great histories that have struggled this decade. USC, Tennesee, Nebraska, and Texas. Orgeron was involved with two of those at a high level, and he was not able to right the ship at either of them. Herman, however, was able to significantly improve Texas. After 1 year, Herman's team won 10 games for the first time since 2009. Wherever Ed goes, mediocrity follows. USC was gradually getting worse before he arrived, meh when he was there, and meh after he left. Ole Miss just sort of sucked, and I don't think I need to talk about Tennesee.

Now let's look at LSU. 

Orgeron's teams have scored 10 points in 3 years against Alabama. He lost a bowl game to Notre Dame. In his two seasons, he's gone 9-4 and 10-3. Counting the games after Les got fired, his winning percentage at LSU is worse than Miles's (.770 vs .743). Elite coaches make programs better. Ed Orgeron does not. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Dr Grind said:

https://longhornswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/04/five-reasons-why-the-texas-longhorns-will-defeat-the-lsu-tigers/5/

Serious question though, why is the narrative among Texas fans that the LSU secondary is young?  Stingley is a freshman but besides that everyone is junior or senior

Because these sports "writers" and $9.95 are idiots. You should know this by now or at Tiger Droppings you don't pick up on such things. The message board from respected posters is where I get my information.

47 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Most important detail of that game:

3rd. Team. Quarterback

Holy shit, internet LSU bayou trash is about at the same level as real life aggy dumbfuckery. Fucking impressive. I have known several LSU grads throughout my career in oil and gas and in person they aren’t this bad, well, when it comes to football. Still have never known a group of non black folks use the N word so much and so liberally in my life. Classy group baw.

1 minute ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

Let me translate since I married into a family of swamp running coonasses, jackasses and shrimpin’ Chinks.

A baw is your basic jackass who is equal parts bro, wannabe country boy and pretentious football fan who wears his designer sunglasses, blue jeans and red wings as an extension of his personality. A baw tries to compensate for the fact that he can’t afford the payments on his jacked up F-250 by strutting around in cammo gear as though he just spent the week filling in as a stuntman in First Blood when the only thing he actually hunted was some Cane’s chicken fingers. He’s the asshole who shows up at the wedding in full LSU tiger gear with a case in back for the reception...as a groomsman. Take away conversations about duck hunting, his latest truck accoutrements or his football team of choice and you left with a near vacuous mute that communicates like Sloth with Chunk. Imagine a die hard tide fine from South Alabama, and then take away any sense of self awareness. 

They litter Austin with refuse and general jackassery, but on the bright side most of the city’s road kill will be cleaned from the shoulders and served at their tailgates. 

Thank you! Out of rep so I'll send positive vibes your way.  

59 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Dammit Huckleberry you always have / quickly find more info then the rest of us. That is why you have more likes than post. Thanks for the info now that makes me feel better.

You can get more likes than posts around here by posting nothing but bad puns and pop culture references, so I’ve heard. 

Or extraordinary Paint art.