Toilet Bowl -- Aggy vs Arky (Sept 28th ESPN 11am)

LTtxfan

Just now, Big Frog II said:

I just wanted to stop by and congratulate the Aggies for being almost as good as San Jose State.

NCState didn't want to be in their bowl game last year.  They would've been a lot better with all their players, including the injured qb.  Did I aggy that explanation right?  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Curse you Arkansas. Finish the job for once

Take away the auto Arkansas win Sumlin probably would have been fired a few years before '17. Sumlin didn't finish above .500 in his last 5 years at A&M. If Arkansas wins just a few of those they probably fire him much sooner. 

Edited by texasstrong12

1 minute ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

Watched the game with a couple die hards.  If it was possible to get drunk on Aggie tears, I wouldn’t have been able to get out of my chair.  

I will never understand how they hyped themselves up so much for this season.  They are garbage.  

Lucci told them every since Jimbo stepped off the plane that they were world beaters.  They would skull fuck errbody.  Lucci is a fraud.  He should be back in jail for stealing money from agricultural regards.  

48 minutes ago, F250 said:

I went by HEB a little while ago and ran into an acquaintance and his son. Both were ecstatic about the victory today because it was an "SEC dogfight."  plenty fools in aggy nation were inspired by that shit show.

They also knocked AMD out of the game. It was a banner day all around!