Cowboys @ Jets: Week 6

Vic Mackey

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so when we win it’s all dak and when we lose it’s all garrett?  the game runs through the quarterback and dak can’t get it done. period.  I know y’all hate me but it’s time you swallow your bullshit pride and admit that I’m right and I’ve always been right.  dak fucking sucks. 

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Embarrassing.  Garrett should be fired if we lose.  It won't have a huge impact but there needs to be accountability somewhere and he's a mediocre coach at best.  Wish we could fire the Joneses.

yep. its too bad dumbasses made enough money to buy the cowboys and act like they did when they were 10 years old collecting football cards to build a team.

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Remember when Zeke used to jump over tacklers and burst out of screen passes - that was about thirty pounds ago.

Signing Zeke to that contract was one of those moments where Jerry should have done the exact opposite of every instinct he had.  In other words, what the Patriots would have done

ok so when we win it’s all dak and when we lose it’s all garrett?  the game runs through the quarterback and dak can’t get it done. period.  I know y’all hate me but it’s time you swallow your bullshit pride and admit that I’m right and I’ve always been right.  dak fucking sucks. 

Dude stop. Anyone with a brain watching this game knows it’s not Dak. Take your trolling somewhere else.

Like where you went from weeks 1-3 when they were winning. This shit is all coaching, offensive and defensive, and today it’s fucking injuries. Stop this shit.

The trolling is cute most days, but now you’re getting into ignore territory.

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Signing Zeke to that contract was one of those moments where Jerry should have done the exact opposite of every instinct he had.  In other words, what the Patriots would have done

The George Costanza. If every instinct you have is wrong do the opposite

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

The o-line is hilariously overrated. 

• Like 1