Ok Tom, We'll Talk about Kansas Game, Oct 19th 6pm cst LHN

LTtxfan

i have seriously run out of things to type.  at least there is an excuse vs ou and LSU.... but holy fucking shit,   KU has THREE FUCKING PLAYERS thats it, and we cant cover any of them.

Parchment is open almost every play,  Pooka gets the ball every run, and we either run right past him, or run right into an offensive player who blocks us in such a way that we are taken out of the play,  and then when we dont do that, we leave the running QB alone for 9 yard runds

6 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Does Brandon Jones practice??? He’s digressed so much

Brandon Jones has never lived up to his hype. It seems like our star freshmen play hard until they get the hype going and secure the starting job. 

Edited by ShowMeALoss

1 minute ago, austintiger said:

Thanks you guys so much for saving us from hiring Tom Herman. I was bummed at the time.....I'll take the big idiot we have now over this guy.

you are going to eat those words later this year.   Grape Ape is gonna fuck it up and you guys are gonna lose your shit

3 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Fuckface Herman hangs onto his useless shit staff for a season too long. What is it about this job that makes these dipshits go all in on comfort hires and no accountability.

Was last year really a fireable offense for Orlando? I mean this year is so far...