Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

24 minutes ago, pops said:

Night crew. Bring me up to speed. Just got done golfing. 

20201231_142706.jpg

dicks are hard, pussies are wet, i gotta bottle of Jack, a hors d'oeuvres platter and a box of wipes and my silk boxers on

I'm here for the gang bang 

let's fuck

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Tom Hicks himself said it on the Ticket podcast, so anyone saying it wasn’t going to happen needs to go argue with one of our most powerful and involved donors.

Well if we are quoting Tom Hicks, he also said in writing in an interview that after speaking with Mack he told Sabans agent that we weren't interested 8 months before Mack was fired after talking to Mack.  Then after they canned Mack the damage was already done and Saban wasn't interested.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/sports/2019/07/nick-saban-was-interested-in-texas-job-at-one-time-former-regent-tom-hicks-says.html%3foutputType=amp

Maybe it’s the sparkling grape juice talking but can someone remind me why we are waiting  to fire TH. I understood the whole not before NSD1, I kind of fell for the buyout reduction day. I then agreed with the not until after the Alamo Bowl. So are we going to wait until after all games are played in NCAA, NFL, CFL, XFL and most likely any arena leagues that are still in operation and I hear we waiting for some YMCA flag football championships to finish up. But seriously what are we waiting for now? Are we going to wait until after the Draft before any real decisions can be made. Just fire his ass. It’s real easy. What difference does it make, the bastard is getting paid no matter what we do from this point. He is an infection, a super bug with no cure. He is like MRSA, Covid-19 and Syphilis all rolled into one clown ass coach.  
Rant over

Merry New Year!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

Maybe it’s the sparkling grape juice talking but can someone remind me why we are waiting  to fire TH. I understood the whole not before NSD1, I kind of fell for the buyout reduction day. I then agreed with the not until after the Alamo Bowl. So are we going to wait until after all games are played in NCAA, NFL, CFL, XFL and most likely any arena leagues that are still in operation and I hear we waiting for some YMCA flag football championships to finish up. But seriously what are we waiting for now? Are we going to wait until after the Draft before any real decisions can be made. Just fire his ass. It’s real easy. What difference does it make, the bastard is getting paid no matter what we do from this point. He is an infection, a super bug with no cure. He is like MRSA, Covid-19 and Syphilis all rolled into one clown ass coach.  
Rant over

Merry New Year!

The whales are still coaching.

I used to play out at Hancock a few times a week. Parrots, water moccasins, and homeless dudes selling golf balls. We lived at Fiesta Place on 42nd and A. Miss the walks down the Alley behind Bluebonnet Court to buy beer from Tang. That guy lived at the store and usually didn't open until around noon.

• Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, TejasPedro said:

Rant over

Merry New Year!

As far as I can tell it's for either A) damage control so that we can control the narrative as we can try to find a coach that'll actually come here without having several of them publicly turning us down over and over and it appearing as though we have to settle on our 5th choice, or B) we are waiting for Urban because he dictates the timeline even though we have an oral agreement or C) we are waiting for Campbell or someone else who's team is still playing "meaningful games" to have their season end.   But bottom line is we are not wanting to leave our d!cks swinging in the wind without a replacement already basically in place. 

At least I hope those are the only reasons.  Some would have you believe that Herman will be our coach next season.  I pray they are mistaken. 

Well if we are quoting Tom Hicks, he also said in writing in an interview that after speaking with Mack he told Sabans agent that we weren't interested 8 months before Mack was fired after talking to Mack.  Then after they canned Mack the damage was already done and Saban wasn't interested.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/sports/2019/07/nick-saban-was-interested-in-texas-job-at-one-time-former-regent-tom-hicks-says.html%3foutputType=amp

Correct. Hicks said that too. Basically said Mack ruined it. And somehow our BoR, AD, President and boosters all stood by and let him do it, which makes no sense to me.

10 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I would take Muschamp back in a heartbeat. I'll post more about Muschamp/Kelly on the Kelly thread, as I just bullshitted with a buddy that talked to WM directly and it's germane to that thread and not this one.

some seem to forget, it was tom herman OC at iowa st who wrecked muschamp's defense and put tom herman on the train that eventually brought him here.. both failures, don't want either

Edited by alphahorn
  • Hook 'Em 1