Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 hours ago, b_p said:

I’d post it but it seriously isn’t shit. He’s got nothing that we don’t already know. 

Well if you buy Ketch saying that if not Meyer it is a coach with CFB experience that would mean either Peterson, Kelly, Dantonio, Helfrich or Kirby. Kirby can recruit $EC style. Like everyone says he knows nothing and is throwing stuff up against the wall.

55 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Well if you buy Ketch saying that if not Meyer it is a coach with CFB experience that would mean either Peterson, Kelly, Dantonio, Helfrich or Kirby. Kirby can recruit $EC style. Like everyone says he knows nothing and is throwing stuff up against the wall.

You left off Saban, Dabo, Jimbo, Bob Stoops, and Chris Petersen, dummy. Duh!

Just now, Tex Pete said:

To hell with that. We have enough chick sports. You’d probably want Cricket next, you uncivilized boor. 

Since you chose Cricket, I know you're stalking my post history. It is the second most popular sport globally.

I also want men's and women's Olympic powerlifting teams too.

Like everyone on this forum, I too am an uncivilized boor.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, runthebone said:

What if I told you that Mensatom would be coaching men's soccer?

We'd score a goal in the opening few minutes then park it and pass around our half for 70 minutes before giving up an equalizer. We'd then either win or concede again to lose in the last 10 minutes - with about a 50/50 chance of either happening. And we'd do it every game without fail.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1