Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

32 minutes ago, markstanco said:
34 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:
Ketch needs to keep quiet. 

His dumbass wants clicks. He knows nothing.

Yeah but watch the meltdown here whenever his 'news' is released, esp the 'sky is falling' craziness from the day shift when they get wind of it.

9 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

Ok, John Mackovic had no connections to Texas either before coming to Texas, outside of a short stint with the Cowboys.

It isn’t particularly useful to use the top coach in college history as a comparison tool. The chances of falling into a guy like that are extremely low.

It also isn't particularly useful to assume an experienced intelligent successful coach can't know how to adjust and acclimate to a new area he hasn't coached in before and maybe even build new connections....Lord knows that has never happened...

Edited by TexasRenegade

1 hour ago, Dilligas said:

Sorry to derail more but since we’re talking about Terry freaking Bradshaw and Heart (love them) figured this wouldn’t be out of order. Looked up the we list for Rush Moving Pictures tour I attended in 1981. I would love to claim that 39 years have eroded my memory, but that would be plain lying. You younguns take this as gospel, go to concerts totally straight. You’ll thank me later. What I would give to have a clear memory of this show.

Out of rep, but

Alex & Ged | Alex lifeson, Geddy lee, Great bands

40 minutes ago, immamac said:

we have fucking urban badges. What do they have? No scoop. Limp dick energy. 

Speaking of which, our Surly counterparts on "the turtle" thread act like the world is coming to an end right now. No BDE to be found. Give 'em a shot of something.