Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Is it a chick band if 4 of the 6 members have penii?

Anything goes in this thread. Why not? 
if y’all are into violins—these chicks are pretty awesome also. It’s not classical more techno’ish. Not describing it very well. One glass of Spanish Albariño wine into the night shift I am. 

if you haven’t heard of them or seen them you should give them a listen. There are better videos of what they look like but this is the best cut of their abilities on violin.

16 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

YouTube TV doesn't have FOX Sports SW, so I'm furked.

Who does Brooks remind you of? I'll have to watch the postgame highlights.

A player that TEXAS usually doesn't recruit that goes to tcu and kills us.  he's 6'1" and 180lbs.  Plays offense, defense, returns kicks, and punts.

Looks like a good change-up kinda back.  Might be great on 3rd downs if he catches the ball well.  Already saw him lined up in the slot and used on a jet sweep run...

Edit:  Over 200yds in the first half, 2 rushing TDs

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

A player that TEXAS usually doesn't recruit that goes to tcu and kills us.  he's 6'1" and 180lbs.  Plays offense, defense, returns kicks, and punts.

Looks like a good change-up kinda back.  Might be great on 3rd downs if he catches the ball well.  Already saw him lined up in the slot and used on a jet sweep run...

189yds in the first half, 2 rushing TDs

I heard he's transferring to Tulane. 

8 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Btw, Jonathan Brooks' demeaner reminds me of Earl Campbell...

His team leads 21-7 at halftime

58 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Maybe it’s because I rewatched a doc about the band a few days ago but if you can’t appreciate this 3 piece band I don’t know what to say. Saw the Moving Pictures tour at TCCC way back when, wish I remembered it but I think hallucinogens were involved. And we drove from Dallas, WTF? Fucking Neil Peart, what a tragic late life for that dude. Lost his wife and then his daughter, then he dies of a brain cancer at 67.

Anyway, great band. Fucking 2112 if nothing else.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

Done derailing the thread with hot chicks that can play musical instruments...but...last one. it’s better than me posting pictures of guys I think are hot. 
I don’t want to kill the BDE happening. Candy Dulfer. Also a talented hot chick (back when everyone was listening to Michael fucking Bolton and Kenny G). Not lost on me the phallic reference. 

Edited by Nicole44

3 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

Maybe it’s because I rewatched a doc about the band a few days ago but if you can’t appreciate this 3 piece band I don’t know what to say. Saw the Moving Pictures tour at TCCC way back when, wish I remembered it but I think hallucinogens were involved. And we drove from Dallas, WTF? Fucking Neil Peart, what a tragic late life for that dude. Lost his wife and then his daughter, then he dies of a brain cancer at 67.

This is the reason 2020 started off as a shit show.  Neil’s death I mean.

Edited by Rip76
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Done derailing the thread with hot chicks that can play musical instruments...but...last one. it’s better than me posting pictures of guys I think are hot. 
I don’t want to kill the BDE happening. Candy Dulfer. Also a talented hot chick (back when everyone was listening to Michael fucking Bolton and Kenny G). Not lost on me the phallic reference. 

Season 5 Wow GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

19 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Pisses me off as I too have YouTube so no FoxSW. Appreciate updates

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Negged for too many dudes in the video 🤣

3 hours ago, TexasEx said:

Wow. It's amazing someone can get so many things wrong in one article, and it's cute how these assholes always paint Tom as just a good guy doing a good job, and the problems are all caused by big bad Texas and our high expectations. Pure fucking garbage.

The 45-year old Herman reportedly makes $5 million per year to coach the Texas Longhorns, which by many accounts he's done a reasonably good job of doing. But there are few places where the spotlight is brighter and the pressure is that intense. He is 31-18 in his three years and he's won a bowl game every season, but he has never really been in the College Football Playoff conversation.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

Sorry to derail more but since we’re talking about Terry freaking Bradshaw and Heart (love them) figured this wouldn’t be out of order. Looked up the we list for Rush Moving Pictures tour I attended in 1981. I would love to claim that 39 years have eroded my memory, but that would be plain lying. You younguns take this as gospel, go to concerts totally straight. You’ll thank me later. What I would give to have a clear memory of this show.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Beyond embarrassing to me. I have said I am fed up. I am. This is why I am on this thread and getting more pissed about the state of our Program in general. 

I need some music. 
I always thought Nancy Wilson was so badass. She was respected by her male peers for her badassness. 

Absolutely 100% badass.

One of the best and most powerful voices I've ever heard live.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

"he has never really been in the College Football Playoff conversation" is an awfully generous way of saying that his chump ass has had us out of the CFP talk by week 6 of every season because of dumb ass losses to less talented teams.

Week 6 is pretty late for us. Most years it’s week 1 or 2.