6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

A trainer who spends his free time shuttling elite football prospects from P5 university to P5 university. As you can see, aggy says he has the kids best interest in mind. He also picks up the phone when Hamm calls so I'd say street agent.

Edited by LW Goatman
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Somebody please fill me on this "Footwork King" -- who is that?

He's a trainer for HS kids. Improved technique, route running, etc. Private coach.

He's had a good relationship with aTm under Sumlin, and once we got Herman, he's had a better relationship with Texas. 

14 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

He's a trainer for HS kids. Improved technique, route running, etc. Private coach.

He's had a good relationship with aTm under Sumlin, and once we got Herman, he's had a better relationship with Texas. 

He's also a big fan of McKnight.

I was kind of proud off Hamm blocking me a couple years ago but now I feel like I’m missing out on some good Twitter stuff. Thanks to Longhorn Frenzy we can stay in the loop. And thanks also to everyone who posts screenshots on here. Just remember to embed tweets. Those of us blocked don’t have access to his dementia.

• Like 1

Kind of makes you wonder how she got these phone numbers, why they'd answer when she calls, and why they would talk to her at all. Nevin Shapiro in mouthy-woman form. Jimbo, instead of having her on a watch list, has her on speed dial.
"Hey, Kare, need a favor. Call this number, and make sure this kid knows which way the wind blows..."

• Like 1

Ya,  people that just think she’s a stalker aren’t really putting much thought into it. Jimbo and all the people she comes in contact with wouldn’t just think it’s normal for an old stalker lady to follow Jimbo across the country and all of a sudden start mingling with recruits. No. That bitch should be investigated 

Edited by GotThatFire
  • Like 2

Why are y'all automatically believing this crazy woman. The most likely scenario is she hasn't talked to anyone and is playing make believe on FB.
Because I read it on the internet, so it has to be true. They can't put untrue things on there, according to international law.

12 hours ago, texifornia said:

Uh Karen, that's super fucking weird. Weirder than just Tweeting at them.

Dfh9onlUcAAqu7w.jpg

Karen hits all the talking points in one post right here:  so beautiful and big, great coaches, great education, aggy network, Kyle Field...  Karen has quickly learned how to cash in on aggy.  Just mention a few beloved talking points and you move to the head of the class.  A post like this gives every needle dick aggy an erection.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm legitimately starting to wonder if Hamm's wife ditched his ass for a guy with an actual real estate agent's license.

Oh shit. 

Current Twitter bio ::

The leading recruiting analyst in the Texas A&M market for http://AggieScoop.com . VYPE Houston contributor. Fightin' Texas Aggie C/O '07.Formerly of 247Sports

Previous Twitter bio ::

The leading recruiting analyst in the Texas A&M market for AggieScoop. Fightin' Texas Aggie C/O '07. Married to @AggieCher. Father of two. Formerly of 247Sports

• Like 1

Just now, golfclap said:

Oh shit. 

The leading recruiting analyst in the Texas A&M market for http://AggieScoop.com . VYPE Houston contributor. Fightin' Texas Aggie C/O '07.Formerly of 247Sports

The leading recruiting analyst in the Texas A&M market for AggieScoop. Fightin' Texas Aggie C/O '07. Married to @AggieCher. Father of two. Formerly of 247Sports

Yeah. That's the second or third time this shit has been brought up by Karen, and they've obviously hung out enough in person that she'd know he was married and had kids. I'd almost bet money she's kicked his ass to the curb and is getting fucked by an actual guy who is good looking and tall enough to ride roller coasters. 

Womp Womp. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Oh shit. 

Man, I know Hamm is a thin-skinned weirdo but that still sucks for him. Hope he finds the strange woman for him.

• Like 2