Cowboys vs Bills: Turkey Day Edition

Vic Mackey

dak’s not putting the ball in the end zone you fucking halfwit.  he’s the only player that touches the ball on every play.  he’s been outplayed by josh allen today by a wide margin.  very simply he is not that good.  keep blowing him, though. 

Shut up troll.

Her for Dak to put it in the ends zone with why I playcalling and pussy ass coach playing for FGs.

But I wouldn’t expect you to understand that since Mike White is baggin groceries somewhere.

This last one was 3rd and 14. I’m in favor of firing Garrett and Maher right now. But I’m also in favor of never hearing from your dumbass again. 

How about you call a play to get most of, if not all, of a 3rd and 14? Dak has done it plenty of times.

Talk about a dumbass.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Shut up troll.

Her for Dak to put it in the ends zone with why I playcalling and pussy ass coach playing for FGs.

But I wouldn’t expect you to understand that since Mike White is baggin groceries somewhere.

yeah, dak is elite, it’s garrett that’s keeping this team from scoring.  dak is terrible.  he’s worse at football than you are at not being an easily baited dipshit.