Cowboys vs Bills: Turkey Day Edition

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

He’s not the problem, but he’s also not the guy. He’ll never sniff a super bowl.

Eli Manning won 2 fucking Super Bowls, because coaching is the difference. Eli wasn’t “the guy” he had coaches who knew how to fucking coach. If you think Eli the mouth breather was better than Romo we’ll then there’s no reason to even converse anymore.

Just now, Drew said:

Before y’all trip he had to make play. So yes he held onto the ball trying to make a play.

4th and 4, drew. Again, have some fucking pocket awareness. I can’t say shit about the play call because who the fuck knows. All I know is Dak has to be better than he’s been this game. Straight up. 

Just now, 'stache said:

Eli Manning won 2 fucking Super Bowls, because coaching is the difference. Eli wasn’t “the guy” he had coaches who knew how to fucking coach. If you think Eli the mouth breather was better than Romo we’ll then there’s no reason to even converse anymore.

You’re comparing Dak - who’s accomplished what? - to a 2-time super bowl winner.  I agree there’s no reason to converse anymore.  I don’t speak moron.  

Just now, 'stache said:

Bullshit. Garrett has been shit for years. He’s unfireable.

He won’t get fired. They’re just going to let his contract run out. When I said I had a gut feeling he was coming back, I assumed we’d win one of these two games. There’s no way Jerry re-ups Garrett’s contract if/when we miss the playoffs. 

• Like 1

Just now, BigVegasHorn26 said:

You’re comparing Dak - who’s accomplished what? - to a 2-time super bowl winner.  I agree there’s no reason to converse anymore.  I don’t speak moron.  

So you seriously contribute those Super Bowls to fucking Eli Manning? There’s definitely some moron talk going on. Eli wasn’t a winner. He played for coaches who knew how to coach. Romo and Dak play for idiot coaches who telegraph every play.

• Like 1

When you're on an end-of-game or end-of-half drive, and there's a minute left, and you have 3 time outs, you automatically call a TO if a play doesn't stop the clock. You might save that last TO for a FG, but that's it. It's been that way ever since I started watching football as a kid - and Garrett doesn't even fucking know that

4 minutes ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

Eli made like one big pass in both of those Super Bowls. Eli Manning was about as responsible for those Super Bowls as Trent dilfer, and brad Johnson.

2 minutes ago, RPM said:

He's got Stoops on speed dial

Shit, he’s definitely got Urban Meyer and Lincoln Riley on speed dial. Both guys are definitely better coaches than Garrett when it comes to scheming a game plan, and adjusting to that original game plan on game day. It’s just a matter of whether or not adults respect them, as opposed to 18 and 19 year old kids. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Eli made like one big pass in both of those Super Bowls. Eli Manning was about as responsible for those Super Bowls as Trent dilfer, and brad Johnson.

Eli was boring, but good in his prime. He threw darts.

• Like 1

Garrett is gone (likely at the end of the year, but definitely gonzo). You can't lose this many games at home, following losses you need to rebound from, and still call yourself a viable NFL head coach with a decently talented team.

Especially getting blown out by such a vanilla team.

Edited by DougO

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

So you seriously contribute those Super Bowls to fucking Eli Manning? There’s definitely some moron talk going on. Eli wasn’t a winner. He played for coaches who knew how to coach. Romo and Dak play for idiot coaches who telegraph every play.

No, I said Dak is not the guy and does not deserve a max contract - which is what he thinks he deserves and is going to demand.  Doing that would cripple whatever is left of this shit team.  Then you brought Eli into the discussion for some reason.  

Just now, 'stache said:

Nope. He’s been fireable for years. He has something on Jerry, he’ll retire here.

What he has on Jerrah is ego.  He was Jerrahs guy and he delayed firing him because to fire him is to admit Jerrah was absolutely wrong.  Jerrahs never been as associated with a coach as Red, as he hired him as OC before the damn HC.  It’s all about Jerrah’s ego.... like everything else.  Jerrah is a failure as a football man.  He’ll die knowing it.

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

What he has on Jerrah is ego.  He was Jerrahs guy and he delayed firing him because to fire him is to admit Jerrah was absolutely wrong.  Jerrahs never been as associated with a coach as Red, as he hired him as OC before the damn HC.  It’s all about Jerrah’s ego.... like everything else.  Jerrah is a failure as a football man.  He’ll die knowing it.

What he has is class. That's what made it tough to fire him. What he lacks is talent as a coach.

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

He’ll be buried with his 3 SB trophies, guaranteed. 

Garrett is gone (likely at the end of the year, but definitely gonzo). You can't lose this many games at home, following losses you need to rebound from, and still call yourself a viable NFL head coach with a decently talented team.
Especially getting blown out by such a vanilla team.
I've said that a bunch. He will be back because jerry knows nobody will work for him.