Cowboys @ Bears: TNF Edition

Vic Mackey

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m watching this game from the spa tonight while drinking whiskey and I can’t be bothered to be pissed. I will be pissed if they let Garrett back into the locker room at the end of the game. He needs to buy his own ticket back to Dallas.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

You're never going to intercept a ball with your fucking back to the QB. 

Last week people said, "we can't fire Garrett, we're in first place." Fuck that. Shake this team up. If they lose tonight, fire his ass tonight

Hire Ron RIvera tomorrow. At least he could probably help the defense.

an exact carbon copy of the horrible Thanksgiving performance against an even the worse team with just as shitty a quarterback. 

I knew this organization was too soft to go to a cold environment at night and win. Every single thing about this from Jerry Jones to the long snapper is tissue paper soft and all talk, no bite. 

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Didn't you say this defense has been playing well this season? Lol.

Up until ten seconds left in the half, they'd given up 10. Meanwhile, Dak and Company have totally sucked ass. two or three short short drives. One fucking first down, and the Bears would have had to settle for a time out.

But, the D is looking pretty fucking shitty.

3 minutes ago, Hate said:

I’m watching this game from the spa tonight while drinking whiskey and I can’t be bothered to be pissed. I will be pissed if they let Garrett back into the locker room at the end of the game. He needs to buy his own ticket back to Dallas.

I made the tragic mistake of running out and not restocking before tonight.

Furk.

16 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

oh no, remember Jerry said the only chance he has to turn it around and make a deep playoff run is if it'sJason Garrett still there

thats the funny thing. Jason Garrett is a complete non entity.  It doesn't matter if he is there or not.

1 minute ago, Hate said:

Watching from the spa?

fancy boy. 

Cowboys suck.  

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Up until ten seconds left in the half, they'd given up 10. Meanwhile, Dak and Company have totally sucked ass. two or three short short drives. One fucking first down, and the Bears would have had to settle for a time out.

But, the D is looking pretty fucking shitty.

10 points on 3 possessions. You realize this whole half has been shortened because of the long drives, right? And the one they didn't score on, they allowed the Bears to jam it down their throat the whole way. Aside from the pick on that bad throw, this defense has not did one dam thing.

2 minutes ago, DougO said:

I don't think this team has given up at all. I just think they are clueless and they suck shit.

If they haven't given up they're damn sure disinterested.    

Almost zero fire and intensity out there tonight.   

One team wants the game.  The other wants to get on the plane home.

Even before this year, even when they looked like they had good defense, the Cowboys have to be one of the worst defenses in history on 3rd and long over the past five years or so. Opponents magically pull plays out of their ass on a regular basis.

Just now, Wally Pryor said:

If they haven't given up they're damn sure disinterested.    

Almost zero fire and intensity out there tonight.   

One team wants the game.  The other wants to get on the plane home.

It was obvious after the first drive.  The cowboys can't wait to get to the offseason, smoke some blunts, go to some music festivals.    we do all the work running the ball and fail to use ANY FUCKING PLAY ACTION.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

10 points on 3 possessions. You realize this whole half has been shortened because of the long drives, right? And the one they didn't score on, they allowed the Bears to jam it down their throat the whole way. Aside from the pick on that bad throw, this defense has not did one dam thing.

Had Dak gotten us one more first down (3 extra plays @ 40 sec each, that last long drive would have been cut short and they would have likely settled for a FG