Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria

Hugo Stiglitz

8 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Fuck our stupid fucking country.

Canada isn’t far and neither is Mexico so feel free to relocate. (That all depends on if you actually pay tax because they won’t take you otherwise). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, maninblack said:

You believe that lie?

bro, I agree with a lot of your shit.  If there is evidence that Syria chemical weapons attacks are a false flag operation to pull America back into a the quagmire of the ME, I am inclined to carefully consider that information. I am highly skeptical of this shit. So present it the data.  All I got in front of me right now are women and children with white foam coming out of their nose.  

bro, I agree with a lot of your shit.  If there is evidence that Syria chemical weapons attacks are a false flag operation to pull America back into a the quagmire of the ME, I am inclined to carefully consider that information. I am highly skeptical of this shit. So present it the data.  All I got in front of me right now are women and children with white foam coming out of their nose.  

Did we present data that is was Assad or Russia that did it? Did we even wait for UN Weapons Inspectors reports?

Stop being so gullible

1 minute ago, maninblack said:

Did we present data that is was Assad or Russia that did it? Did we even wait for UN Weapons Inspectors reports?

Stop being so gullible

to follow your thread, it's entirely possible if it was staged, it was staged by assad and/or russia.

it's not as though assad has played nicely vis-a-vis chemical weapons in the past.

to follow your thread, it's entirely possible if it was staged, it was staged by assad and/or russia.
it's not as though assad has played nicely vis-a-vis chemical weapons in the past.

Walk me through Assad's logic for using Chemical weapons at this point

1 minute ago, maninblack said:

Walk me through Assad's logic for using Chemical weapons at this point

This I agree with.  There is no logical explanation that everytime we signal a withdrawal, a chemical attack occurs within a matter of days. 

Other than these motherfuckers dont understand anything but the wrong side of a gun. 

Edited by Anastasis

Just now, triplehorn said:

Russia not pre-notified of targets, only de-confliction of airspace per Mattis and Gen. G.

There's a real chance this attack went farther than Trump can comprehend until a pissed off Putin explains it to him.

Go post on the trump derangement thread 

1 minute ago, triplehorn said:

Russia not pre-notified of targets, only de-confliction of airspace per Mattis and Gen. G.

There's a real chance this attack went farther than Trump can comprehend until a pissed off Putin explains it to him.

I get the feeling this was our military trying to make a statement to Russia and Trump as well. Letting the world know that it will still be in control even with Trump being a distraction. 

6 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I get the feeling this was our military trying to make a statement to Russia and Trump as well. Letting the world know that it will still be in control even with Trump being a distraction. 

I thought this was a Wag the Dog moment.  Listening to the Pentagon briefing, I doubt Trump knows the strategic significance of wtf actually occurred.

Edited by triplehorn

This article was spot on and consistent with most international scholars.

Lol

"Why now? This latest attack in Ghouta, if it holds to the pattern, makes perfect sense in the calculus of Assad, Vladimir Putin, and Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. The successful trio wants first and foremost to subdue the remaining rebels in Syria, with an eye toward the several million people remaining in rebel-held Idlib province. A particularly heinous death for the holdouts in Ghouta, according to this military logic, might discourage the rebels in Idlib from fighting to the bitter end. Equally important, however, is the desire to corral Trump as Syria, Russia, and Iran did his predecessor, Barack Obama."

This is the dumbest paragraph in that trips. So you want me to believe that Syria and Russia have beat back the US formed and funded ISIS threat to almost nothing and now literally 6 miles away from Demascus they're going to use Chemical weapons knowing that it might provoke a response? GTFO