2019 Fiesta Bowl: Ohio State vs Clemson

USMCHorn

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Clemson was dead in the water until that penalty. A stupid penalty. Lawrence was already going down and then he comes in and forearms him to the head. Ohio St is now in trouble. 

Fields seems inaccurate as fuck. Or maybe he's just off this game.

Lots of drops as well

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Clemson was dead in the water until that penalty. A stupid penalty. Lawrence was already going down and then he comes in and forearms him to the head. Ohio St is now in trouble. 

Fields seems inaccurate as fuck. Or maybe he's just off this game.

The forearm to the head by chase young didn’t get the targeting call. It was wade coming in with the crown of his helmet on the initial hit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I agree with you that Burrow and LSU are historically great.

I give Ohio State the edge because they've got the offense to score on LSU, and I think their defense is as good or better than Auburn's, and the Tigers held LSU to 23 in Baton Rouge.

It would be a great game, regardless.

I agree, I think that's the best game.  i really would like to see Burrow vs tsou's defense

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

The forearm to the head by chase young didn’t get the targeting call. It was wade coming in with the crown of his helmet on the initial hit.

Yep and it was textbook targeting. Hell, that's been a penalty in the rulebook for decades. It used to be called spearing. He absolutely deserved the ejection. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Yep and it was textbook targeting. Hell, that's been a penalty in the rulebook for decades. It used to be called spearing. He absolutely deserved the ejection. 

Yep textbook. Day can say all he wants he’s never seen it before but that doesn’t make it not targeting.

15 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Do college teams still let Herbstreit around their programs? Because if I'm Clemson or a big 10 team, no fucking way. Beginning of this game was so telling, osu was playing a dirty hand. I wouldnt let that OSU honk near my team

I have a friend whose son plays for OSU as a back QB. He’s very close with the players. They love his arrogant ass.

Edited by texaslong

4 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Do college teams still let Herbstreit around their programs? Because if I'm Clemson or a big 10 team, no fucking way. Beginning of this game was so telling, osu was playing a dirty hand. I wouldnt let that OSU honk near my team

Kirk Herbstreit to call Fiesta Bowl with his alma mater on one side, his twin sons on the other

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/seminoles/2019/12/28/kirk-herbstreit-to-call-fiesta-bowl-with-his-alma-mater-on-one-side-his-twin-sons-on-the-other/ 

7 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Herbstreits twins are walk ons at Clemson. I'm sure daddy had to pull strings for that.