Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, 6th Street said:

After he loses he's done. Nobody likes  associating themselves with a loser, and you'll see the R's go revisionist super quick, like "oh I always hated him" blah blah.

2 hours ago, Saint Tacky said:

No way in hell he walks away from charging the minions to hear him speak. Whether tens of thousands, tens of hundreds, or just tens. Because $

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Right.

Unless his megaphone is taken away, he isn't shutting up. Even if Twitter banned any Trump family member from ever using their platform, he would find a way to bellow daily.  And don't forget,  millions worship the very ground he walks on.  

Whatever his plurality ends up being, Trump will have an enormous TV audience to exploit. Look for the TRUMP-OAN network to become the megaphone mentioned above. Eventually, it will just be TRUMP Real News. 

If he can get a fourth of his adherents to watch and revel in lies about the Deep State and the mistreatment of the Donald, he'll have a goldmine. He'll further dismember the GOP (he couldn't care less), cultivate a virulent element of the electorate (for $), and leave the keys to the kingdom for Ivanka and Don Jr. to fight over.

That's my guess. 

• Hook 'Em 1

That Trump Burger joint is something.

Sad thing is, if Trump finds out about it and that restaurant owner is actually making good money then Trump is likely to sue for copyright infringement.

No one gets to make money off the Trump name if The Don isn’t getting his piece.

54 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Whatever his plurality ends up being, Trump will have an enormous TV audience to exploit. Look for the TRUMP-OAN network to become the megaphone mentioned above. Eventually, it will just be TRUMP Real News. 

If he can get a fourth of his adherents to watch and revel in lies about the Deep State and the mistreatment of the Donald, he'll have a goldmine. He'll further dismember the GOP (he couldn't care less), cultivate a virulent element of the electorate (for $), and leave the keys to the kingdom for Ivanka and Don Jr. to fight over.

That's my guess. 

Forget Trump with respect to media; win or lose he is not long for this earth and Ivanka and Jared cannot cover up for a deteriorating cabbage head forever. Zuck and Facebook aside, the proliferation of alternative platforms i.e. platforms with loosey goosey ethics requirements far beyond the low bar that Facebook and Twitter set are RIPE for exploitation by a much smarter and just as evil, if not more so, than the Trump Family Mob. Miller knows that one of the issues with the Daily Stormer, etc was that they kept getting kicked off of hosts. He now has the power of the government to lay the groundwork so that doesn't happen (with whatever the agenda is). It does not help that the FCC has been weakened to the point that we have foreign ownership and foreign influence of broadcast media; OANN being one of the ones that is Russia friendly. If the R group manages another four years or retakes the office in four years, the takeover will be fairly easy. It may not be as repressive as China, but it will become much more difficult to determine what is actually going on behind the curtain.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

That's my guess. 

After he loses, if he stays in America he will eventually be arrested. He will flee the country before that happens. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

After he loses, if he stays in America he will eventually be arrested. He will flee the country before that happens. 

This. If he is allowed to continue his grifting after he leaves office and has no repercussions, we are still fucked. It will be the green light for the right to continue what they are doing and even more so the next time. 

23 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Isn’t it pretty hot in Louisiana today?

What’s up with the jacket?

He’s sweating like the fat pig he is and doesn’t want anyone to see it.

Also he never wears a mask because the purpose of it is to protect others and he gives no shits about anyone but himself. 

24 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Isn’t it pretty hot in Louisiana today?

What’s up with the jacket?

The disaster outfits crack me up. Abbott was wearing shit like that this week too. Like he’s rolling around digging people out of rubble. Just wear a suit like every other day. 

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Sad thing is, if Trump finds out about it and that restaurant owner is actually making good money then Trump is likely to sue for copyright infringement.

No one gets to make money off the Trump name if The Don isn’t getting his piece.

*Trademark.

Way back when he first took office, the ethics experts were being queried about his less-than-blind-trust operation of his businesses.

And the issue came up, should he be required to rename his various properties and businesses.  The Trump-loathing part of me says hell yes, but the more rational part says that it might not change much, as most would know which are "Trump properties," anyway.  Fascinating question.  Neither of the experts was quite sure either, it being a question of first impression.

Edited by TwiceHorn

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

He’s sweating like the fat pig he is and doesn’t want anyone to see it.

Also he never wears a mask because the purpose of it is to protect others and he gives no shits about anyone but himself. 

To be fair, I wouldn't want to re-inhale any of his effluvia, either.

4 hours ago, 6th Street said:

After he loses he's done. Nobody likes  associating themselves with a loser, and you'll see the R's go revisionist super quick, like "oh I always hated him" blah blah.

I think he's going to go the way of Elvis.  Vegas shows as pay-to-attend rallies where he just rips people, keeps getting fatter, eventually the lifestyle catches up with him and he's gone, tourists pay to check out Mar-a-lago and/or Trump Tower for a generation.  Trump TV will be a thing.  Whatever he can sell.

6 hours ago, 6th Street said:

they'll dump him and his family, ASAP

i don't think they'll rally much around pence. maybe haley 

Director of National Intelligence Cancels Election Security Briefings, Democrats Say

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence has informed Senate and House intelligence committees that it will no longer brief Congress on foreign efforts to interfere in the November election, according to congressional Democrats.

In a joint statement released Saturday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Congress had been set for briefings on election security in mid-September. But briefings for members of Congress, including the House and Senate intelligence committees, by the office of National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe have now been called off, they said.

"This is a shocking abdication of its lawful responsibility to keep the Congress currently informed, and a betrayal of the public's right to know how foreign powers are trying to subvert our democracy," Pelosi and Schiff said in the statement.

"This intelligence belongs to the American people, not the agencies which are its custodian. And the American people have both the right and the need to know that another nation, Russia, is trying to help decide who their president should be," they said.

This is a developing story.

Doesn't matter, DNI and Nat'l Security Adviser have typically been political schills serving at the whim of POTUS. Under President Dipshit...DIA, CIA, and ICO will report to Congress as per usual.  They stopped listening to DNI during Reagan.  

Yeah, you jet set types...do you still wear your golf shoes back onto your private plane...hours after the round ended?  And in the fucking rain?  Do golf shoes have magic wet staircase properties i don't know about?  I'm sure after golf years ago, he learned to take his clanky wet shoes off so his children didn't hear him coming to molest them.  

30 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Director of National Intelligence Cancels Election Security Briefings, Democrats Say

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence has informed Senate and House intelligence committees that it will no longer brief Congress on foreign efforts to interfere in the November election, according to congressional Democrats.

In a joint statement released Saturday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Congress had been set for briefings on election security in mid-September. But briefings for members of Congress, including the House and Senate intelligence committees, by the office of National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe have now been called off, they said.

"This is a shocking abdication of its lawful responsibility to keep the Congress currently informed, and a betrayal of the public's right to know how foreign powers are trying to subvert our democracy," Pelosi and Schiff said in the statement.

"This intelligence belongs to the American people, not the agencies which are its custodian. And the American people have both the right and the need to know that another nation, Russia, is trying to help decide who their president should be," they said.

This is a developing story.

When Trump says the only way he can lose the election is if it's rigged, he means he's cheating so hard that the only way he can lose is if he gets out-cheated. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

When Trump says the only way he can lose the election is if it's rigged, he means he's cheating so hard that the only way he can lose is if he gets out-cheated. 

or he's just full of shit like always and using that narrative to drum up support for his inevitable attempt to try to discredit the results. it'll take a lot of brave local authorities coming together and certifying their polls and results and tell the orange shitgoblin that no, indeed, the results are correct. now gtfo

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I know it’s been said a million times, but seriously... every accusation is an admission. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

or he's just full of shit like always and using that narrative to drum up support for his inevitable attempt to try to discredit the results. it'll take a lot of brave local authorities coming together and certifying their polls and results and tell the orange shitgoblin that no, indeed, the results are correct. now gtfo

I’m convinced he does believe it because he says it.

That’s the level of his delusion. He truly believes everything he says is the truth. 

I think his fucking narcissism added to his cognitive decline is the perfect toxic mixture in which he buys into the FOX shit, then he repeats it, and then is completely convinced of it’s veracity because he was the one who said it (and he probably feels like he was the 1st person to observe it / made it up even though he’s just repeating FOX).

He probably still does just make shit up that he feels is truth. And then his narcissism takes over again. But I feel this is less and less of a thing anymore. His obvious decline means he only repeats FOX, OANN, the shit his handlers in the White House say, and what other dictators / authoritarians feed him in their private meetings.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Doesn't matter, DNI and Nat'l Security Adviser have typically been political schills serving at the whim of POTUS. Under President Dipshit...DIA, CIA, and ICO will report to Congress as per usual.  They stopped listening to DNI during Reagan.  

Well, someone other than DNI can brief Congress, I'm sure.  But there was no DNI during the Reagan administration.  Or the Clinton administration, because it was created by Shrub, ostensibly to mediate the conflict between FBI and CIA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

putin has his back. putin wants to see the downfall of the US and the 2nd Trump term all but assures that 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

putin has his back. putin wants to see the downfall of the US and the 2nd Trump term all but assures that 

If trump wins a second term America becomes Nazi germany in the 30s. Heil Trump! 

Your posts on this board will be used as evidence against you for disloyalty  to the furher. And you and I will eventually be hanged. 

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

If trump wins a second term America becomes Nazi germany in the 30s. Heil Trump! 

Your posts on this board will be used as evidence against you for disloyalty  to the furher. And you and I will eventually be hanged. 

im in good standing with my many trumper friends, im good

im 100% worried that I voted in the dem primary though 

If Trump wins then we won’t have a fair election for a couple decades probably. That better get people off their asses. 

No, I’m not assuming this one or the last one was fair but they’re closer than what the future will bring after 4 more years of gutting our safeguards. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, someone other than DNI can brief Congress, I'm sure.  But there was no DNI during the Reagan administration.  Or the Clinton administration, because it was created by Shrub, ostensibly to mediate the conflict between FBI and CIA.

Technically created by Congress, which makes congressional oversight all the more important 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

That’s kind of how trademarks work.