Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Having the Holtz endorsement included is understandable for their aims. Since I only watched sporadically this week, did they have Tommy T speak at all? I can't recall if he had Trump's endorsement.

Tommy Tubs is an irredeemable piece of shit, so of course he had Trumps full endorsement. That's the only qualification necessary. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

largest Hatch Act violation in US history. all this guy knows how to do is break the fucking law.

And get away with it. I’m a Democrat and Dems are weak when it comes to getting away with “Trump and Republican level type crap”. We’re so afraid we’re going to do or say the wrong thing or hurt someone’s feelings. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

Sigh. I know Jared, I know. Being a slumlord such as yourself is such hard laborious work. While NBA players are speaking out, offering assistance, and  protesting, you're burning the midnight oil evicting tenants from your places in New Jersey and Maryland.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

That’s good on so many levels.   Ignoring the law and improper use of government property and authority, the argument is still basically, “If Joe Biden gets to tape speeches from his home because of COVID, why can’t Dotard gather 2,000 people without masks all up in each other’s business for a rally at his house because of COVID?”

I made a similar argument to a Trumpkin this morning.  This dude is simultaneously super smart (MS, Chemistry) and super confused (gay man who supports Trump).  He had commented that using the White House was acceptable given the "extenuating circumstances".  I pointed out that the pandemic clearly had nothing to do with the decision, since no effort was made to mask or social distance.  His response:  "It was a beautiful and inspiring setting. And a beautiful and inspiring convention."

2 hours ago, Brandywine said:

And get away with it. I’m a Democrat and Dems are weak when it comes to getting away with “Trump and Republican level type crap”. We’re so afraid we’re going to do or say the wrong thing or hurt someone’s feelings. 

A criminal organization is in total charge of the executive branch of the government and you are blaming the democrats? 

2 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Criminal complaints are investigated by the FBI and prosecuted by the Department of Justice. Good luck with that. Too busy un-prosecuting the lawfully convicted.

• Hook 'Em 1

I mean, “Trump and Republican level type crap” is literally criminal behavior and shitting on the Constitution.

That’s one reason why I am a Democrat - I prefer to not support criminals and racists and authoritarians. And that has shit all to do with hurting feelings.

3 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

That’s good on so many levels.   Ignoring the law and improper use of government property and authority, the argument is still basically, “If Joe Biden gets to tape speeches from his home because of COVID, why can’t Dotard gather 2,000 people without masks all up in each other’s business for a rally at his house because of COVID?”

I believe you missed the fucking point by miles.

Never mind.  I can’t see so good.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

30 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I mean, “Trump and Republican level type crap” is literally criminal behavior and shitting on the Constitution.

That’s one reason why I am a Democrat - I prefer to not support criminals and racists and authoritarians. And that has shit all to do with hurting feelings.

You’re right. But know, I’m not saying we should believe like them or be like them and I don’t support their criminal or racist attitudes. I just wish we could create a simple message that grabs like them. And, I think we can be weak in that area and how we come across. They are better at it.