Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

8 hours ago, yoladu said:

i am sure i am golf dense, but why would one need a caddy and cart?

Well, as mentioned above, some (many? most?) of the high end places require a caddie. A good caddie also knows the course and can give advice, in addition to taking care of the clubs and shit. As for the cart, ain't nobody got time to carry around a heavy ass golf bag for the 4+ miles playing 18 would entail.

Oh, you said "need" a caddie and cart. Nobody "needs" a caddie and cart. Unless you are really fat, see doTArD.

Here's a simple snapshot of the mindset we're dealing with.  Y'all have seen the Trumpist disinformation about how 94% of COVID deaths aren't really COVID deaths, they had an underlying condition!, right?  So, here's the response of a Trumpist when presented with a rational, scientific explanation of that stat, and why it doesn't mean what she wants it to mean:

I’m sorry you feel that way. There’s been plenty of posts I haven’t agreed with lately, but I choose not to respond to them:) I believe this- and no one will change my mind. #Trump2020

"I believe this and no one will change my mind."  That is Trumpism in a nutshell, and it's why we are fucking toast.  

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Here's a simple snapshot of the mindset we're dealing with.  Y'all have seen the Trumpist disinformation about how 94% of COVID deaths aren't really COVID deaths, they had an underlying condition!, right?  So, here's the response of a Trumpist when presented with a rational, scientific explanation of that stat, and why it doesn't mean what she wants it to mean:

"I believe this and no one will change my mind."  That is Trumpism in a nutshell, and it's why we are fucking toast.  

Well, you know that old saying: "A stubborn idiot and his (her) life are soon parted."

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Well, you know that old saying: "A stubborn idiot and his (her) life are soon parted."

This is 2020.  There is no justice.  She and those like her will be fine.  The policies that they blindly support, though, will kill many thousands more.

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

So, if a player rode a cart, the caddie had to walk?

Most of the time, yes.  If it was a single with no one else in the cart and the player offered, we could ride in the extra seat.  Every once in a while, you’d get one that wanted you to chauffeur them around.  As a general rule, cart loops ended with bad tips. 

47 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

We're getting to the point where Twitter needs to shut him down, right? 

I realize that'll create a whole other problem, but he's using their platform to incite violence. 

I think we are past that point.

• Hook 'Em 1

"fascism is lawlessness in the name of law and order."

"these leaders create chaos and then promise you they will deal with the chaos that they create."

"fascism is about loyalty and power."

"what happens is these institutions get hollowed out . . . you replace the heads of these institutions with loyalists . . . and over time the institutions become shells of themselves."

"when you treat your opponent as illegitimate, that paves the way to authoritarianism." 

great piece worth every minute.  we have our work cut out for us.  give money, give time, vote, make sure other people vote.  literally shame your friends and family if they don't vote.  vote in person if you can, vote early if you can.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/amanpour-and-company/video/how-fascism-works-a-warning-for-the-u-s/

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

so what is trump going to do from 2021-2024 about these democrat-run cities that he couldn't have done from 2016-2020?

is there a new plan?  is it a secret plan?  does he think if he wins, all the democratic mayors will disappear?

Ive been asking that for weeks. And additionally, I hope Biden grabs that and fucking hammers it at a goddamn debate. 

That almost no Trump supporter understands the delicious irony of Trump promoting an "Office of the Four-Year Plan" is now hilarious to me.  

If I said a man named Klopfer would be representing Trump's interests at various political events on behalf of the Two-Week/Four-Year plan, would anyone even understand history?  

If Trump undergoes anesthesia, which is perfectly reasonable particularly if he signs over temporary authority to Pence......I don't think any of us would have an issue with that.  Provided the anesthesiologist administered the drug based on Trump's self-proclaimed weight of 240 pounds.  In which case, Trump would likely wake up during surgery, go into shock, and die.  

So yeah, if anybody asks.....Trump totally weighs 240 pounds as advertised.  Probably even less given all the golf and exercise as of late.  

So this is the America we live in now. Trump’s America. Rioting and American’s against each other. Hatred and distrust, fear, anger, chaos, one rich family benefiting financially from the taxpayers and Trump’s constant lying. This is the mess we can’t survive 4 more years of.

• Hook 'Em 1

So I see that the DC Circuit has taken away the House's ability to sue to compel testimony from the executive branch/McGahn, again.  On the same day it "reversed itself" and sent the Flynn case back down for a ruling on the motion to dismiss.

The law giveth.  And the law taketh away. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, triplehorn said:

It's hard to tell, but it looks like he might be knock-kneed.  You can see it occasionally with the right camera angle when he's walking.

Reveal hidden contents

cd7c92e4d8068eac0981018191f6ecb2.jpg

It might explain why he wears pants tailored for MC Hammer - to hide his embarrassment over the uncoordinated looking contour of his legs.  When you get a huge gut and ass sitting on top of wobbly alignment, you might resemble a walking game of Jinga.  

just saw this today.  Some seem to think this is evidence of a stroke.  To me this looks like him having knock-knees, with that Jenga gait. 

If it's knock knees, he had it growing up.  If he happened to have been mercilessly ridiculed about it in school growing up, that combined with those parents of his is a recipe for nuclear grade narcissism.  Of course he's bragged about being some kind of stellar ball player in high school or whenever, which serves to erase the painful memory of being the opposite.

2 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

just saw this today.  Some seem to think this is evidence of a stroke.  To me this looks like him having knock-knees, with that Jenga gait. 

If it's knock knees, he had it growing up.  If he happened to have been mercilessly ridiculed about it in school growing up, that combined with those parents of his is a recipe for nuclear grade narcissism.  Of course he's bragged about being some kind of stellar ball player in high school or whenever, which serves to erase the painful memory of being the opposite.

Lulz I don't know what that is, but it's not some natural fucking knock knees jenga gait. Jfc 

14 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Lulz I don't know what that is, but it's not some natural fucking knock knees jenga gait. Jfc 

Jenga!

Spoiler

You can see it's the identical gait right at the 48 sec mark walking away.  You will never find a video/gif of Trump running or even jogging, past or present.  Will ship a mixed sixer of craft ales anywhere for anyone who can find one.

Edited by triplehorn

13 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Jenga!

Hide contents

You can see it's the identical gait right at the 48 sec mark walking away.  You will never find a video/gif of Trump running or even jogging, past or present.  Will ship a mixed sixer of craft ales anywhere for anyone who can find one.

Probably as fast as we'll see him move. It looks like for a split second the security detail contemplated picking his large ass up.

10 minutes ago, elfenix said:

rule 45: if it can be lied about, trump will lie about it.

Rule 46: If it can't be lied about Trump will still lie about it.

There needs to be a new epistemological category for Trumpism. Knowledge, Belief and shit Trump makes up.