Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

^^^ "Lives Touched" 2.0 

We are living in a simulation.  Just in case my children aren't though, I am gonna stick around and watch Trump suffer.  

Edited by Lobo

We are so fucked.  

Daily, I am not only reminded how utterly fucking stupid a huge percentage of the electorate is, I have to reset my scale because the magnitude of that stupidity just keeps growing.

It's breathtaking.

EDIT:  shame on me for thinking highly enough of the average person that I'm always in a position of trying to catch up to reality

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Soon his youthful followers will be wearing similar clothing. Shirts perhaps.

I look forward to the Trumpy Youth training videos, with all the production values of an ISIS / Al Qaeda vid (but perhaps with more banjo and fiddle) ...

"There were like seven people on the plane like this person, and then a lot of people were on the plane to do big damage."

The President of the United States said this on national television?  Any of you Trumpers wanna field this one?  What do Americans think of when somebody in charge says, "On the plane to do big damage?"  Do you think of Antifa thugs coming to Charlotte?  I don't.  I think of another attack like September 11th.  

If Trump was a poster on Surly, he'd get the neg rep for spewing mindless drivel at least a dozen times a day.  What kind of a President says, "On the plane to do big damage" without any contextual awareness.  

serious question---in the first part of the interview when he said, "A choker.  They choke"  Was he referring to Chauvin who choked Floyd to death, or as in "a choker"...someone who tenses up when something big is on the line?  The second line after Laura interrupts him, I'm taking that to mean someone who tenses up in a serious situation, but I think the first time he meant it as cops who choke people .

I can't fucking believe I have to ask this but here we are, America.

We are so fucked.  
Daily, I am not only reminded how utterly fucking stupid a huge percentage of the electorate is, I have to reset my scale because the magnitude of that stupidity just keeps growing.
It's breathtaking.

EDIT:  shame on me for thinking highly enough of the average person that I'm always in a position of trying to catch up to reality

I am the same.

I don’t know what it says about us that their depravity and stupidity still shocks and surprises us.

I can’t decide - either it’s a good thing that I still have the bandwidth for outrage or I’m just dumb and naive.

3 hours ago, triplehorn said:

just saw this today.  Some seem to think this is evidence of a stroke.  To me this looks like him having knock-knees, with that Jenga gait. 

If it's knock knees, he had it growing up.  If he happened to have been mercilessly ridiculed about it in school growing up, that combined with those parents of his is a recipe for nuclear grade narcissism.  Of course he's bragged about being some kind of stellar ball player in high school or whenever, which serves to erase the painful memory of being the opposite.

Appears to be a hitch in his get-a-long.

33 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

We need more clutch cops. @Huckleberry

'But, sir, you're not comparing golf to police shootings, right?"

"No, no. I'm not comparing them. There's no comparison. Did you see what Greg Norman did at the Masters? He choked like a dog and the ratings for the Masters are so high. So many people saw him choke. That's much worse than what happened in Wisconsin."

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

'But, sir, you're not comparing golf to police shootings, right?"

"No, no. I'm not comparing them. There's no comparison. Did you see what Greg Norman did at the Masters? He choked like a dog and the ratings for the Masters are so high. So many people saw him choke. That's much worse than what happened in Wisconsin."

1996 Masters. I was a jr engineering student. we all bbq'd that day in anticipation of watching Norman lock down that green jacket

huge choke job !!!!!

On 8/29/2020 at 7:03 PM, tx 3 putt said:

AND I go to MSN's compendium of media and one top headline is "Jacob Blake's family says they have no pastor"

another says "Trump alleges shadowy forces are helping Biden"

neither are Fox news or affiliated ... and without context -- if you don't click --they only help the Dotard. Fucking pathetic ... one thing I don't doubt is that all media want a close race

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

We are so fucked.  

It's breathtaking.

The average IQ is always going to be 100

14 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Here's a simple snapshot of the mindset we're dealing with.  Y'all have seen the Trumpist disinformation about how 94% of COVID deaths aren't really COVID deaths, they had an underlying condition!, right?  So, here's the response of a Trumpist when presented with a rational, scientific explanation of that stat, and why it doesn't mean what she wants it to mean:

"I believe this and no one will change my mind."  That is Trumpism in a nutshell, and it's why we are fucking toast.  

Blind faith is never a good thing. 

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

serious question---in the first part of the interview when he said, "A choker.  They choke"  Was he referring to Chauvin who choked Floyd to death, or as in "a choker"...someone who tenses up when something big is on the line?  The second line after Laura interrupts him, I'm taking that to mean someone who tenses up in a serious situation, but I think the first time he meant it as cops who choke people .

I can't fucking believe I have to ask this but here we are, America.

No. But what he is doing is equally stupid. He’s saying some people do the wrong thing under pressure. But because the only pressure he’s ever faced is on the golf course he uses golf as a comparison. It’s still insanely insulting. Like shooting an unarmed person is as accidental as missing a putt. Dotard gonna dotard. 

• Hook 'Em 1