Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Your argument is don’t worry about the corrupt dictator breaking laws, dismantling democracy, and grifting America because the current military leaders said they won’t get involved?

cool 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Trump just retweeted a Q post that claims only 9,000 people have died from Covid 

He should be removed just for retweeting. A President is supposed to be above all of this childish attitude. Anyone with the nuclear codes should act more mature or else be kicked out. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We've decided to turn all of our disputes into gunfights.

As a society, that was a really fucking poor decision.  Because then idiots of every strip get to say "cool!  Gunfight!" and start shooting.

Well, it's not like we have the intellectual acuity or emotional decorum to have a productive conversation, nor the ability to see the larger picture of communal engagement and support (dare I say "democracy"?) as opposed to "I wants mine!".

We've evolved right back into cave dwellers hitting each other with rocks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

Well, it's not like we have the intellectual acuity or emotional decorum to have a productive conversation, nor the ability to see the larger picture of communal engagement and support (dare I say "democracy"?) as opposed to "I wants mine!".

We've evolved right back into cave dwellers hitting each other with rocks.

We are 100% "me," 0% "we."  It is our foundational failure, and nothing -- absolutely nothing, not a goddamned thing -- will get better without changing that.  As a society, we are a car with square wheels.  We can squabble about every other aspect of the car, but until we can start from the simplest, foundational point -- we need round wheels so the car can actually move -- we aren't getting anywhere.  Turbocharge that SOB, whatever -- none of it matters until we can roll.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

He should be removed just for retweeting. A President is supposed to be above all of this childish attitude. Anyone with the nuclear codes should act more mature or else be kicked out. 

I can tell you that outside of a few square blocks in downtown Portland where a couple Federal buildings are, you wouldn't know it's happening.  There is no sense of panic or it being unsafe outside of that concentrated theatre.  Listening to Trump brazenly embellish the larger situation to sow fear and division, it only underscores that this is unfolding along some kind of script.  Right now, Blackwater (Erik Prince) worldwide website is selling a commemorative tee-shirt 'summer of love' depicting Portland skyline going up in flames.  It's not about acting mature when dark arts are in play.  Trump is a willing clear and present danger to our own stability.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We are 100% "me," 0% "we."  It is our foundational failure, and nothing -- absolutely nothing, not a goddamned thing -- will get better without changing that.  As a society, we are a car with square wheels.  We can squabble about every other aspect of the car, but until we can start from the simplest, foundational point -- we need round wheels so the car can actually move -- we aren't getting anywhere.  Turbocharge that SOB, whatever -- none of it matters until we can roll.  

Yep. All citizens need to be required to take a civics course focusing on your responsibilities as a citizen. 

7 hours ago, triplehorn said:

More than golf, it's probably the main reason he spends so much time at his properties.  hookers and blow.  He can't let it all hang out at the WH.

Unlike the WH, here are no bugs at his properties.  He's paranoid.  

25 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Watching that golf clip, looks like he’s losing his balance and staggering around a couple times.

It's hard to tell, but it looks like he might be knock-kneed.  You can see it occasionally with the right camera angle when he's walking.

Spoiler

cd7c92e4d8068eac0981018191f6ecb2.jpg

It might explain why he wears pants tailored for MC Hammer - to hide his embarrassment over the uncoordinated looking contour of his legs.  When you get a huge gut and ass sitting on top of wobbly alignment, you might resemble a walking game of Jinga.  

Excellent article in the Dallas paper about the Morale Authority of a President. This is part of a series of what it takes to be a good President that they are doing each week. They used examples of past Presidents in times of great need for our country. How they thought of country and people before themselves. They used strong leadership and morale character to help guide our country through these problems. They didn’t mention Trump but it was obvious Trump doesn’t have any of those qualities. 

• Like 1

God dammit. My stupid ass trumpet friend sent that same q tweet to me. Makes sense why he amplified it now.

Same here, which led to their claim ‘many studies have shown world and national deaths are well within range of normal year’

“Link on that?”

‘I’ll have to find them’

i post multiple stats/graphs showing that is 100% false

‘Well we cant tell what’s truly excessive bc we don’t have a control year of 2020 without covid to compare this yr to’

“Are you slow?”

Then it ultimately wound up ‘the economic damage wasn’t worth it’

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

If anything it’s probably the opposite. Listening devices all over Trump properties, but the WH is secure

But the White House isn’t his and it’s not home turf. He prob thinks he runs his own properties.

Edited by Mdhorn

4 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

First clip of asshole putting, he doesn't pull the pin.  I understand the PGA tour made it ok to leave the pin in, but was that an official change to the USGA rules or just for the PGA Tour?  I haven't kept up all that much lately.

Rules? Trump plays Putt-Putt golf except there’s nothing miniature about him.  

Yeah, the guy who orders extrajudicial murders of people gives a flying fuck about your interpretation of the PGA pin rules.  Some of y'all are just precious.  

49 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

That is standard when you have a caddy and a cart.

We weren’t allowed to ride carts at Pebble.  I hated carts.  Just from a physical work perspective, I’d rather carry double than caddie a single on a cart.  

Trump probably tossed a $20 at the end.  

10 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

First clip of asshole putting, he doesn't pull the pin.  I understand the PGA tour made it ok to leave the pin in, but was that an official change to the USGA rules or just for the PGA Tour?  I haven't kept up all that much lately.

It’s an official change, and also a COVID measure on most courses now.  

2 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Not my argument at all, but you do you.

I’m sorry for the misinterpretation. please expound on your statement that the military having control of the weapons is all that matters. What were you trying to state with that post?

3 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Excellent article in the Dallas paper about the Morale Authority of a President. This is part of a series of what it takes to be a good President that they are doing each week. They used examples of past Presidents in times of great need for our country. How they thought of country and people before themselves. They used strong leadership and morale character to help guide our country through these problems. They didn’t mention Trump but it was obvious Trump doesn’t have any of those qualities. 

I guess we'll just have to take your word for it. 

23 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

That does it. ‘Slow Joe?’ I do believe that Biden should deliberately misconstrue Trump’s meaning here and challenge the President  to a bicycle race. 

Hell, let them both walk, but have them do it up and down ramps and stairs.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

That’s evident 

6 hours ago, triplehorn said:

I can tell you that outside of a few square blocks in downtown Portland where a couple Federal buildings are, you wouldn't know it's happening.  There is no sense of panic or it being unsafe outside of that concentrated theatre.  Listening to Trump brazenly embellish the larger situation to sow fear and division, it only underscores that this is unfolding along some kind of script.  Right now, Blackwater (Erik Prince) worldwide website is selling a commemorative tee-shirt 'summer of love' depicting Portland skyline going up in flames.  It's not about acting mature when dark arts are in play.  Trump is a willing clear and present danger to our own stability.

exactly.

13 minutes ago, yoladu said:

i am sure i am golf dense, but why would one need a caddy and cart?

Those bunkers aren't going to rake themselves.

But seriously a forecaddy will read the greens for you and rake your bunkers and clean your clubs.

Edited by Grade of D as in David
Goddamn autocorrect