Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

35 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"So many people are walking around without legs."

Y'all should turn this on. 

did he really say that? 

Loving the 409 song treatment.  This is gonna boost Beach Boys sales for the month for sure. 

I'm also picturing Nigel Tunfel after he's retired from the Rock n' Roll game, becoming a financial advisor.   

badbritishaccent/ "You see, when you need a little something extra from your 401k, you have that extra push over the retirement cliff....with the 408k.  It's seven more, you see?"

19 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Yeah, I simply don't believe that unless I see some tax returns.

I'd give a month of my salary to a reporter who actually asks him: "Who do you donate it to? Do you have any proof? When I donate to a charity, I get a thank you letter which is also a tax document. When can we expect you to show us the thank you letters?"

7 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I'd give a month of my salary to a reporter who actually asks him: "Who do you donate it to? Do you have any proof? When I donate to a charity, I get a thank you letter which is also a tax document. When can we expect you to show us the thank you letters?"

It does go to charity: The Trump Foundation

12 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

You know better than this.  He'd simply say, "I don't even open the letters.  I don't give the money for a tax deduction or any kind of letter recognition.  I do it because I'm such a super guy.  The people what collect and save those letters, they're doing their giving for all the wrong reasons."  

56 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

"The letters can't be released, because they are under audit".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Nancy Pelosi told me a great joke this morning, 
"What do you tell a Trump with two black eyes?

Nothing!  You done told the bastard twice already!"  

Oh.......how we love to laugh, she and I.  

Seriously, he looks like Mar-a-Lago has shitty SCUBA gear.  

Edited by Lobo

5 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Go to a Tulsi Gabbard fund raiser.

Go to West Virginia.  Solidly blue in registrations (44.7%D to 31.2%R in 2016), but was the largest Trump margin (68.5% to 26.4%) in 2016.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

EN3BZrWUwAEhk9X?format=jpg&name=small

That is kind of shocking. I know Republicans are willing to sell their souls to Trump to kill our democracy and disenfranchise minorities. There is no way that 77% of them actually believe Trump is honest and trustworthy though. They are liars just like Trump. 

Even half our GOP trolls here admit that Trump is a lying POS. They just like him picking judges and killing Latinos. 

• Like 4

Well, I haven’t been watching his rallies much, but he brought up the Abraham Lincoln poll. His cult is cheering. Boy, I am watching stupidity in living color and it’s a little scary. 
He is really good at getting them fired up though. Short sentences and buzz words so they don’t have to pay close attention.

10 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

“These are 34’s...and they’re loose.”

-John Winger/Adam Schiff

Maybe I’m looking for things that aren’t there what are the president just do that white power sign with his right hand to the crowd behind him at the beginning of the clip?

Edited by Lobo

28 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

in case anyone didn't get the magazine reference from the 70's and 80's, here's a tv reference from the 50's.  i'm starting to think they just clap or boo based on the tone of his voice.

pelosi really needs to dangle the idea of calling hunter biden as a witness so trump fucks up the trial.

30 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

in case anyone didn't get the magazine reference from the 70's and 80's, here's a tv reference from the 50's.  i'm starting to think they just clap or boo based on the tone of his voice.

pelosi really needs to dangle the idea of calling hunter biden as a witness so trump fucks up the trial.

Here’s a song from the 80s that was a time that seems long ago. 

Edited by JimmyJames

Trump is the president of the trump cult. He gives no shit about America. He only cares about himself.

The fact that the American media doesn’t emphasize this absolute fact on a daily basis just goes to show that the American media is corporate controlled propaganda for the status quo. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Brandywine said:

I feel like this is all a nightmare. He is the most despicable human on the planet. 

You don’t just feel it. It is. It’s a fucking nightmare. But it is somehow our reality. We’ve got one chance to fix it. If we fail, going forward it’s a fucking game where there are no winners, only victors. 

47 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Fuck everyone that refused to vote for this person.

We refuse to vote for her?  You sure that's the verb you want to use?  Some of us decided to go another way, sorry for exercising our rights to participate in the Republic.  

Fun fact---Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will both soon die of nature causes.  

27 minutes ago, pacman said:

The corrupt DNC trying to force Hillary down Americans throats a second (failed) time shares any blame you are throwing around.

What was corrupt in how the DNC picked its candidate?   Also then, since corruption is a huge issue of yours, discuss the Trump Foundation and compare/contrast the two,   Guessing you will refuse to do so, like the rest of the Dotard orange lipped idiots....

11 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

What was corrupt in how the DNC picked its candidate?   Also then, since corruption is a huge issue of yours, discuss the Trump Foundation and compare/contrast the two,   Guessing you will refuse to do so, like the rest of the Dotard orange lipped idiots....

Just another angry Bernie Bro. 

• Like 1

That too.  Guess what, the Ds can determine how they choose their Candidate......just like the Rs can.  And news flash, you can easily be involved in either process.....despite what the conspiracy loons tell you 

it does bother me that Bernie runs as D and pretends to be an I..... but that’s why there is a nomination process.   Despite what fox news feeds to the lemmings. S

18 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

You can't just ignore Wasserman and Brazile and the content of the DNC email dump and the collusion between Hillary's camp and the DNC. They clearly propped up Hillary for President for more than 8 years, forcing her as Secretary of State on Obama and then bringing her back again.

What more incompetence do you need? Hillary lost to a practical nobody Obama and Donald fucking Trump. The DNC clearly had zero pulse on the nation because they didn't care. They stopped the nation from having any valid Democratic choice for President because they decided the DNC figureheads should be the ones to choose our next Democratic President.

Trump is a corrupt snake-oil salesman. That is hardly new and only makes the DNCs actions to prop up HC for 8+ years as President even worse.

Yes, we can blame any and all who voted for DT for this predicament but the Democrats share the blame for their incompetence.

Funny to see your off-base personal attack. That's actually very Donald Trump of you isn't it?