Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

19 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Is this sarcasm? 

It's not sarcasm, although he didn't quite capture her tone.  I don't have it DVR'ed but basically she said that we're stuck with current testing limits until a major breakthrough, which would be presumably months away.  She then hinted at a minor improvement 2-3 weeks out.

27 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Dr. Birx is just another Trump lackey yes man.  Her credibility is less and less everyday.

It's especially a shame because she trained under Dr. Fauci. I had an issue with her starting a month ago and some disagreed with me at the time. She has not really changed since, so I am glad others are seeing it now.

6 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

It's especially a shame because she trained under Dr. Fauci. I had an issue with her starting a month ago and some disagreed with me at the time. She has not really changed since, so I am glad others are seeing it now.

Well, I was one of them. To some extent convinced that the two doctors had worked out a strategy to keep getting info out with one going the hard route and the other one soft pedaling. However, I think she has crossed the line of late and is (or has) destroyed her cred.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Okay - who on Fox News didn’t suck his dick sufficiently?

this just shows how his brain works.

basically he's saying, "hey fox, don't report on what's happening, because that's what cnn and msnbc are doing, and they helped keep the democratic debates off your network.  therefore, you should hold a grudge against them and act out irrationally against them whenever humanly possible."

it's like he's shocked when someone else doesn't act solely out of gripes and grievances, which is the only reason he ever does anything.