Super Bowl Discussion - Kanas City Vs. San Francisco

Wally Pryor

I know this will get buried in the "fuck Andy Reid he coached the Eagles" sentiment, but I was in Bethlehem to witness his son's overdose and most of his career in Philly. That loser city never gave him the credit he deserved, the media constantly shat on him, and I'm fucking glad he got his Super Bowl because he deserved it. Congrats, Andy.

• Like 4

Just now, satyanash said:

I know this will get buried in the "fuck Andy Reid he coached the Eagles" sentiment, but I was in Bethlehem to witness his son's overdose and most of his career in Philly. That loser city never gave him the credit he deserved, the media constantly shat on him, and I'm fucking glad he got his Super Bowl because he deserved it. Congrats, Andy.

Pretty sure it's been pretty celebratory wrt Andy Reid in here

4 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Welp, Mahomes gone for sure now, no way in hell KC can outbid the big boys.  He's got one year left I think, hell Pats might get him after one more year of Brady

Isn't the Hunt family worth about $17,000,000,000, almost 3 times more than Kraft.

Edited by PittsburghTiger

Everyone talked about the niners defense going in and it was highly ranked in yards allowed but the chiefs had the better scoring defense this season. They showed it in the 4th. 

It came down to exactly what I wanted to see. Chiefs with 4 pt lead with 2 and change left and let's see what Garappollo has. He has a great w/l record but every time I watch him he seems average at best. He didn't have it in him to go win a game when it was on the line. Mahomes did. 

3 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Welp, Mahomes gone for sure now, no way in hell KC can outbid the big boys.  He's got one year left I think, hell Pats might get him after one more year of Brady

Yeah, hunt was on the ticket the other day and basically said it doesn't matter. They are writing that check. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
2 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:
There's 10 franchises that would pay 3 X that to get him, KC has no way to compete

Lmao. Do you realize there is a salary cap in the NFL?

No. Ten franchises will pay 120 million a year. Don't got get it?

2 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

There's 10 franchises that would pay 3 X that to get him, KC has no way to compete

Title winning franchise QBs don't change teams in the NFL. If money mattered the Cowboys would dominate by simply buying all the talent. Hard cap kills that advantage. Every team has equal money to spend. 

12 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

what's with the incredible takes on this thread

That pass interference call on SF in the end zone was a bunch of bullshit and likely changed the game.  I'm not going back through all the pages of this thread, but that was a horrible fucking call. 

The one where the defender had his back to the ball and tried to hump the receiver’s leg? How do you figure?
  • Like 4