Super Bowl Discussion - Kanas City Vs. San Francisco

Wally Pryor

Just now, Hmbre97 said:
1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:
why the fuck did he score there?????

you WIN the game for sure if you kneel after the first.    Now San Fran has a chance to have an epic comeback

Lol, wut

im not drunk.

im not saying its a high probability.  but if he just kneels after geting the first its 99.9999% that KC wins.      Now with the 1 min left and 2 TOs   San Fran could score twice and win.    its probably something like 99%   but I would take the almost sure thing vs the glory TD. 

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

why the fuck did he score there?????

you WIN the game for sure if you kneel after the first.    Now San Fran has a chance to have an epic comeback

Fuck that. He can say he scored a long TD run in the super bowl for the rest of his life. 9ers has 2 TOs left anyway.

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

im not drunk.

im not saying its a high probability.  but if he just kneels after geting the first its 99.9999% that KC wins.      Now with the 1 min left and 2 TOs   San Fran could score twice and win.    its probably something like 99%   but I would take the almost sure thing vs the glory TD. 

you're a shitty coach

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Clark Hunt is a rich, silver spoon sumbitch that was handed this.

But he was pretty outstanding at SMU.  He makes Jerrah's kids look like the morons that they are.

Speaking of his silver spoon. I just read about how he and his brothers tried to corner the silver market and at one point owned 1/3 of the privately held silver in the world.