CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

21 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I’m vaccinated, dork, and I still think this administration is fucked in the head.

Straight for the horses stupid mouth.

Then stop acting like a petulant little bitch baby.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Breaking quarantine equaled execution in parts of the Colonial world near the time of our Founding as a nation. Ships would have to park outside ports for 40 days.  Early America saw the ravages of epidemics and they took the threat seriously. Liberty Island was a mooring for quarantined ships and used as a plague house. 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I don't understand the reporter's decision and that of her doctors as I assume they are advising her against getting the vaccine. It doesn't affect her fertility and the doctor from Baylor in a different video advised women in her situation to take the vaccine so that she can share the antibodies with the newborn when she becomes a mother. 

Since she doesn't want to take the vaccine, she is better off staying home so she doesn't get sick when traveling and being in very large crowds. 

10 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

uh...

A bit more recently:

"You know what, that sounds to me like a money-making operation for Pfizer, okay, think of the money involved. That's tens of billions of dollars," Trump told Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo in August. "If you're a pure businessman you'll say, 'You know what, let's give them another shot, $10 billion of money coming in,' the whole thing is crazy."

"You wouldn't think you would need a booster," he added. "When these first came out, they were good for life. Then they were good for a year or two. And I could see the writing on the wall, you could see the dollar signs in their eyes."

• Rage+1 1

Just now, 4th&Five said:

A bit more recently:

"You know what, that sounds to me like a money-making operation for Pfizer, okay, think of the money involved. That's tens of billions of dollars," Trump told Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo in August. "If you're a pure businessman you'll say, 'You know what, let's give them another shot, $10 billion of money coming in,' the whole thing is crazy."

"You wouldn't think you would need a booster," he added. "When these first came out, they were good for life. Then they were good for a year or two. And I could see the writing on the wall, you could see the dollar signs in their eyes."

You said..."he's a piece of shit.  If he wasn't a piece of shit, he'd tell people to get the vaccine."

He told people to get the vaccine.  Now you want to talk about boosters.  Which is it?  Joe Biden and Fauci have done more harm to vaccine uptake among republicans in the last 6 months than Trump ever did.  But please, keep moving those goalposts if it makes you feel better.  Confirmation bias is key.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

A bit more recently:

Ok what’s wrong? Big pharma is banking while dolts on this forum with a >99% chance of survival salivate at a booster shot. Of course big pharma sees $$$ with world wide demand
  • Fuck You 6

I know the FAFO crowd of dorks here think it’s super cool to shame one who died of covid after being hesitant of the vaccine…but comparing mandates for small pox to covid is fucking dumb.

Hard to believe that Rocko moved from Hawaii to Minnesota, but the evidence is pretty clear.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

You said..."he's a piece of shit.  If he wasn't a piece of shit, he'd tell people to get the vaccine."
He told people to get the vaccine.  Now you want to talk about boosters.  Which is it?  Joe Biden and Fauci have done more harm to vaccine uptake among republicans in the last 6 months than Trump ever did.  But please, keep moving those goalposts if it makes you feel better.  Confirmation bias is key.

This is such a stupid fucking take. Trump was saying he wouldn’t get a booster just a week ago.

Nice try.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Ok what’s wrong? Big pharma is banking while dolts on this forum with a >99% chance of survival salivate at a booster shot. Of course big pharma sees $$$ with world wide demand

Edited by DDD Dad
Derp

17 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

This is so fucking far down on the list of people to call out for not getting vaccinated.  A woman with some fertility issues trying to get pregnant and stepping away from her career as a result?  Go find some obese horse paste eaters to ridicule imo. 

3 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

FAUCIMAN BAD!!!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Sounds like Biden and Fauci are doing a great job then. 

24 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

George Washington mandated vaccines. Fuck off. 

Honestly, spreading deadly disease is an important part of the story of the New World. While I’d like say that  murdering your neighbors is not a founding American principal, he might be right.

I wish we had this kind of clear leadership 18 months ago.

As are a lot of epidemiologists and virologists. 

I personally am in favor of boosters because I've always been inclined to believe that if 2 is good, 3+ is even better. 

A lot of epidemiologists are weighing the issue of whether those third shots would be better put to use as first shots around the world. Not whether the boosters might be beneficial.

A completely different issue.

But go on doing that whole both sides thing. It makes you edgy.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

A lot of epidemiologists are weighing the issue of whether those third shots would be better put to use as first shots around the world. Not whether the boosters might be beneficial.

A completely different issue.

But go on doing that whole both sides thing. It makes you edgy.

Actually both aspects are being actively questioned and debated. Maybe not among the lawyers. So point taken. 

• Like 1

Actually both aspects are being actively questioned and debated. Maybe not among the lawyers. So point taken. 

Well I think the primary issue is the one I referenced. The Biden administration has indicated it has data regarding efficacy decline that augurs towards boosters. Data that has not been fully shared with the epidemiologists and virologists questioning the need for boosters.

Is that true? I guess we will find out eventually.

But it has nothing to do with MN’s foolish rant.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Shitty spokesman and shitty doctor.  Doesn't mean he's a bad guy, just another government bureaucrat taking advantage of the system and wants his time on TV.  Just like everyone else in DC.

Uhhh…did you vote for the TV game show host?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, DDD Dad said:

Well I think the primary issue is the one I referenced. The Biden administration has indicated it has data regarding efficacy decline that augurs towards boosters. Data that has not been fully shared with the epidemiologists and virologists questioning the need for boosters.

Is that true? I guess we will find out eventually.

But it has nothing to do with MN’s foolish rant.

Biden had to walk back the leaks that his admin put out regarding boosters today cause he pissed off people at CBER FDA. But please tell me more. It's makes you edgy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1