Texas @ Texas A&M

Horny Bull

The "blue blood" comments kept cracking me up. 

Aggy has been to the CWS 6 times. That's like making the elite 8 in basketball, which Texas has done 7 times. You won't ever hear anyone, including us, ever refer to Texas basketball as a blue blood program. 

• Like 1

Just now, NorthLoop said:

The "blue blood" comments kept cracking me up. 

Aggy has been to the CWS 6 times. That's like making the elite 8 in basketball, which Texas has done 7 times. You won't ever hear anyone, including us, ever refer to Texas basketball as a blue blood program. 

I was only half listening but when they compared the programs and got to Texas' six national championships, they seemed to kind of stop and say "yeah, Texas has em beat there"

Yeah no fucking shit. A&M has won TWO GAMES in Omaha, ever. Dipshits.

I was only half listening but when they compared the programs and got to Texas' six national championships, they seemed to kind of stop and say "yeah, Texas has em beat there"
Yeah no fucking shit. A&M has won TWO GAMES in Omaha, ever. Dipshits.

Most regional appearances
Most post season wins
Most CWS appearances
3rd in total natties

Aggie gonna agro... it’s what they do.

My takeaways from the game...

1. No hot aggy girls anywhere, the ball girls looked like shit.

2. Bubbles?  Is this a t-ball game

3. Chanting the opposing pitchers name is just so aggy.  It's always about the other team, not theirs.  Not to mention it's just classless as fuck.

4.  Light up flip flops?  Again WTF?

5.  The home plate umpire had a much smaller strike zone for our pitchers than theirs.  Was it a SEC ump?

6.  Chanting SEC, once again never about their own school, always about someone else.

7.  The announcers were dog shit.  It's pretty obvious they were instructed to try to make the 2 schools look like equals in baseball.

8.  Their closer is all kinds of mental.  He needs help immediately.  I've played baseball with thousands of different guys and no one has come close to the kinD of psychotic behavior.

9.  aggy fans have the baseball iq and mental makeup of 5 year olds.  In fact, my 5 year old daughter knows more about baseball than them.

10.  Texas sucks at clutch hitting.  Despite this and O'Donnel's fuckups, we still almost came back to win.

11.  Fields, Parker Jo Robinson and McGuire need to be throwing more innings on the weekends

12. The 12th man of baseball, while loud and passionate, is far worse than any other fan base.  The delusion and infancy is so far off the charts it's unreal.

2 hours ago, txhorns said:

3. Chanting the opposing pitchers name is just so aggy.  It's always about the other team, not theirs.  Not to mention it's just classless as fuck.

5.  The home plate umpire had a much smaller strike zone for our pitchers than theirs.  Was it a SEC ump?

6.  Chanting SEC, once again never about their own school, always about someone else.

7.  The announcers were dog shit.  It's pretty obvious they were instructed to try to make the 2 schools look like equals in baseball.

8.  Their closer is all kinds of mental.  He needs help immediately.  I've played baseball with thousands of different guys and no one has come close to the kinD of psychotic behavior.

9.  aggy fans have the baseball iq and mental makeup of 5 year olds.  In fact, my 5 year old daughter knows more about baseball than them.

10.  Texas sucks at clutch hitting.  Despite this and O'Donnel's fuckups, we still almost came back to win.

11.  Fields, Parker Jo Robinson and McGuire need to be throwing more innings on the weekends

12. The 12th man of baseball, while loud and passionate, is far worse than any other fan base.  The delusion and infancy is so far off the charts it's unreal.

Well, yea...but, but....other than that....

Guest Hammucci
3 hours ago, txhorns said:

Hahahah

damn those are some salty tears. Delicious.

Guest Hammucci
7 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Was at the game.  Umps were really bad.  First base ump was possibly worse than the home plate ump.  Aggy still has penis envy.

Making excuses related to officiating? You guys are taking this hard.

Guest Hammucci
18 hours ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Fuck you Farmers......SEC chant, they are middle of the conference there too.

And to think you guys lost to a middle of the road SEC team. SEC SEC SEC!!!

Guest James Kelly
1 minute ago, DaysOff said:
5 minutes ago, guest said:
Hahahah we own you guys again. Also our football recruiting class is top 5, you guys are barely top 20, one spot ahead of Miami of Ohio. Also we will sign the top two players in the state this year. https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

#WRTS

Read more  

Will you comeback here when you don't sign them.

Or perhaps the new national championship coach we hired just might have this state on lock down

Guest Mike Roach
1 minute ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Texas A&M, where the women are champion and the men are cheerleaders.

75-37-5.   

Suck this dick.

Hahahah another person taking the loss well. #WRTS

Guest Steve Deleon
15 hours ago, X-Wing @Aliciousness said:

And what's also funny is that of how lopsided the three sports are, baseball by far is the most.  Or at least, whenever in the past when it mattered, aggy was never able to get over the hump.  Lost every series from 2004-2011, some of which decided the Big 12

That’s a nice Delorean you drive.

Guest Chip Morgan
Just now, OU Sucks said:

Did you guys put his name on your wall of fake championships yet?

I think my job here is done. See you guys in the regionals. If you even make it that far. Lmbo

Guest Ethan Walker
2 minutes ago, troph said:

1939....ah seems like it was yesterday. Oh wait. Your pops wasn’t even born then.

The only past I’ve brought up is last night when we used you guys for batting practice. Lmbo

56 minutes ago, Guest James Kelly said:

Or perhaps the new national championship coach we hired just might have this state on lock down

How many other schools use the phrase "national championship coach" when they didn't even win it for their university?  Then brag about their #5 football recruiting ranking before signing day?  And in a baseball thread for the rival they don't care about, no less.  aggy is so aggy.

Edited by OU Sucks

1 hour ago, OU Sucks said:

How many other schools use the phrase "national championship coach" 

This is what schools do with fewer national championships in their athletic department than Houston and UTEP. It's also why they are the leaders of the "SEC chant". 

Only schools with no history do this type stuff. 

Deep down, this really bothers them. Nothing gets them upset more than facts like 2 CWS wins and UTEP/Houston having more national titles. 

Edited by texasstrong12

Let's give aggy credit.  They are actually, after the results of last night, .500 against Texas in baseball since they fled to the SEC.  That is a significant upgrade to any other time in history for aggy vs UT in baseball.  

Pierce should have influenced one or more of the batters in the critical at bats when there were bases loaded vs aggy last night.  Call timeout and get the batter to understand the situation and make the correct/needed base hit in the critical situation by relaxing the batter to make it happen.(wishing for Garrido type influence is too much, granted)

Texas didn't make it happen with the ample opportunities with batters up with RISP.  It sucks that that is happening at the rate it is for the last X amount of years.  Clutch base hitting is one of the few differentiations between championship baseball and non.  Maybe Pierce will get. influence, the players to be clutch.  I hope so.

Edited by zork

1 hour ago, zork said:

Let's give aggy credit.  They are actually, after the results of last night, .500 against Texas in baseball since they fled to the SEC.  That is a significant upgrade to any other time in history for aggy vs UT in baseball.  

Pierce should have influenced one or more of the batters in the critical at bats when there were bases loaded vs aggy last night.  Call timeout and get the batter to understand the situation and make the correct/needed base hit in the critical situation by relaxing the batter to make it happen.(wishing for Garrido type influence is too much, granted)

Texas didn't make it happen with the ample opportunities with batters up with RISP.  It sucks that that is happening at the rate it is for the last X amount of years.  Clutch base hitting is one of the few differentiations between championship baseball and non.  Maybe Pierce will get. influence, the players to be clutch.  I hope so.

If you asked DKR, would he say thatDavid Pierce has "it"?  Just wondering.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Guest Ethan Walker said:

The only past I’ve brought up is last night when we used you guys for batting practice. Lmbo

A. Texas actually out-hit aggy on Tuesday. Lulz

B. This is pretty stereotypical aggy. So desperate for attention he needs to go to a Longhorn site. Again, lulz

Maybe, just maybe, you'll win a game in Omaha in your lifetime.  Until then, keep trying to buy relevance in your football program