The New Car Fanatic Thread

Assman

57 minutes ago, pepper brooks said:

New 911 (992) released today.  the "S"  model comes with 443bHP.  0-60 in 3.3 with sport chrono.  starting at $113k.   They're now all wide body which I like.  Tempting.  I skipped the 991 model because I didn't think the variance was that great, and I still loved my 997S so much.  Still do, but it is starting to feel very old and tired inside (no satellite radio, no blue tooth, really old technology), but at the same time it's not a daily drive anymore so I don't think I can justify swapping it for a new 992 unless I also sold my current daily driver.  Paralysis by analysis

Porsche The new 911 Carrera Models

Porsche The new 911 Carrera Models

photoshopped.  i can tell by the reflection.

but real talk i prefer the look of the previous generation 911 and box-man before that horizontal striped rear

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

No. It’s off the gallery on the website, dumbass. 

honestly can't tell if serious considering the dialogue above.  on one hand, could be a funny post.  on the other, a total dumbass post.  

1 minute ago, Spartan52 said:

I think your sarcasm meter might need calibrating...

Maybe that applies to fatty and me, lol

17 hours ago, G650 said:

It looks like a fucking Miata.

No, the one thing Miatas have going for them is that they are simple purpose built machines...  they don't have fake scoops, vents and silly fascia.  Mazda worked hard to keep the weight low and the balance right..  

NB is a great looking car...  fight me if you want

151c066675967e7f8e79a52fbd12d483.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, pepper brooks said:

tnew BMW Z4 looks incredible.  Straight off their website from the official gallery.  No shopped.  At all.  White doesn't do it justice.  

cosy.arox?pov=walkaround&brand=WBBM&client=byo&vehicle=19ZA&paint=P0300&sa=S0302,S01SU,S0302,S0387,S03MB,S0465,S07AC&fabric=FK8SW&RESP=PNG&quality=90&width=900&sharpness=100&BKGND=TRANSPARENT&angle=30

Proportion, line, grace and detailing have left the building, oh how the mighty have fallen.  

Looks like it's had a bad facelift with the headlights stretched more than a Palm beach wifes 60 year old face.  Everything is slightly choppy and heavy handed.

1 hour ago, Loco said:

No, the one thing Miatas have going for them is that they are simple purpose built machines...  they don't have fake scoops, vents and silly fascia.  Mazda worked hard to keep the weight low and the balance right..  

NB is a great looking car...  fight me if you want

151c066675967e7f8e79a52fbd12d483.jpg

Christ this is a thread full of chicks.

13 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Don't you drive an X6M? 

5. I already think BMWs are gay, you dont have to convince me.

1 hour ago, 52-80 said:

I'd get one as a 2nd car.  Or the original M clown shoe

I'm currently waffling between a 1966 Mercedes or a DB4 Lagonda for a cruising whip.

• Haha 1