Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

19 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

@washparkhorn It's like she has somebody speaking into an earpiece, telling her everything to say.

It really is fucking creepy.  I thought this would be the ceiling for her.

Speechwriter on the team, I would guess. Smart. I am not saying she is becoming an empty suit, but that is the way it works. 

She is doing a reverse Krysten Sinema, in my opinion. That will play well with many Austin citizens and works for those with business in front of the Council. 

Edited by washparkhorn
No offense intended to anyone, including the councilperson and her staff (i.e., Kelly do not put me in the Denver Airport Detention facilities when you become the Homeland Security Secretary. Thanks.)

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Her speechwriter should handle her tweets.

If you could take that picture back in time to Shaggy 5 years ago, the conversation would be:

2021 Surly: Check out this picture of Fitlump and the Austin City Council

2015 Shaggy: Holy fuck, why did security let her get behind the dais and why are those people wearing masks?

2021 Surly: The masks are because we are still in a global pandemic that's been going on since January of 2020.

2021 Surly:  She's behind the dais because she's a member of the Austin City Council.

2015 Shaggy: So the pandemic killed almost everybody and Fitlump got drafted to be on the city council?

2021 Surly: No, it only killed a thousand people in Travis County.  Fitlump was duly elected.

2015 Shaggy: fuck my life fml GIF

2021 Surly:

Wait till you find out about Trump

2015 Shaggy:

Donald Trump? The guy with the steaks and phony college? Why? 

2 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

2021 Surly:

Wait till you find out about Trump

Better:

2021 Surly: The most popular TV show on Netflix during 2020 at the start of the pandemic is a real-life documentary about a gay Okie who has hundreds of tigers, two husbands, a shitload of guns, and he was arrested for trying to have that bitch Carole Baskin killed.  And that bitch Carole Baskin may have killed her ex-husband and fed him to her own tigers, and she even talks about how she would have done it in the show.  And the most sympathetic/nicest character on the show is a guy who was a real-life Cuban drug lord in Miami who served a dozen years in prison for having a federal informant murdered. Oh and the ex-drug lord was the inspiration for Tony Montana/Scarface.

And UT and OU are joining the SEC.

2015 Shaggy: 

Disbelief Reaction GIF

2021 Surly: And Fltlump was elected in 2020, and will probably cruise to reelection.  The taxpayers are giving her $75,000 a year in salary, plus she gets a staff to work for her.

2015 Shaggy:

team america vomit GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I love that Fitlump showed up to an indoor water park on a summer Saturday in that fucking red "formal gown"  

It's a mandatory uniform for young politicians at that type of event. Establishes authority. Shows the politician as earnest and professional. It's akin to a judge's robe. 

Not judging the dude on the left, I'm a bit barrel-chested myself.  But why's he humping on the heat lamp?  

He's making Fitlump uncomfortable, and that's not easy to do.  

Edited by Lobo

On 8/5/2021 at 8:48 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Did not picture her as a scooter rider, but I would not stop laughing for a long time if I saw her riding around on one.

Meaningful changes, like don't run a red light on a scooter at 2 in the morning and you won't wind up roadkill (thoughts and prayers...)

• Like 2

She really should have taken this photo, slapped the words "Forged of a Fitter Lump" on it, and used it as the cover of her autobiography.

Hey, I can see my office from there.

Also, which state legislators office did she wrangle an invite from to get up there?