Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

That photo just screams "city council member of a large American city!"

E5_bbUPXMAADPxh?format=jpg&name=large

"Who's Afraid of Vagina Woof" by the great Edward Albeefucked

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I hate that I have to check this thread out of morbid curiosity and pray every time that it’s nothing too horrifying. 

You know those finger cots we all had to use during the last year+ for myriad elections during Covid?  Studies show, 3 out of 5 of those have been inside FitLump.  

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I hate that I have to check this thread out of morbid curiosity and pray every time that it’s nothing too horrifying. 

The next Austin mayoral election is not until next year, so you could probably skip this thread for a while.  

Just think of it as a thread to find out which Surly posters would still bang her.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

I am more impressed that someone lost to her with all the ammo they had to throw at her.  Whoever that was must really be a dumbass and be hating their life right now.

He's laughing all the way to the bank. 

https://www.kxan.com/investigations/former-austin-city-council-members-new-job-raises-questions-about-group-operating-city-owned-hilton-hotel/

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

I am more impressed that someone lost to her with all the ammo they had to throw at her.  Whoever that was must really be a dumbass and be hating their life right now.

It's not ammo a progressive candidate can throw. If she ever faces a competitive republican primary though she'll be in trouble.

4 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

For those of us who refused the siren call of Facebook, anyone want to share the facebook post?

You should be able to view some of it, just click on the "Not Now" login link

https://www.facebook.com/106283570973088/posts/335140508087392/?d=n

It's over 130 comments, most of which are bitching that she sold them out.

Some great comments though

Okay, all of you eager to take Mackenzie down need to realize that she's our only hope. I wouldn't have used the word plagiarism, but she is inside the lion's den and trying to make allies. I think my friend Don Zimmerman would never have said this, but we need to decide whether we want someone to really be tough on the rest of the council and be gone after one term, or whether we want the best hope that Austin has to have a long career there.

So disappointed in Kelly. Thought she was an advocate for sensible government. Not in my district, but thought she was the voice of reason fighting against this whitewashing of history.

Hopefully local media continues to see what the PAC has done and continues to give credit where credit is due.

Since when are Kelly and Kitchen holding hands and skipping through the streets of Austin? WTAF is going on here? 

they will braid each other’s hair later

Wonder why $he would flip so $uddenly and $o dramatically on i$$ues $he $tood $o $trongly again$t prior?

LMAO… she’s soft. She’s been riding the line between champion issues important to citizens & being politically amicable.

Not surprisingly, taking a play from Adler’s book trying to claim credit for gov’t success that belongs to the private sector.

She's also catching shit on twitter

217413017_4170905289659524_2647716910223

217713154_10158906690516939_844600424578

• Hook 'Em 1