Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

9 hours ago, BearMace said:

Has anybody ever come up with a diagnosis hypothosis for the horn? Like is it a condition where it will grow back, or could she have put her 8 Days to Refund Gap money towards having that thing ground down?

Headboard injury, she likes it doggy style and ruff. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, BearMace said:

Has anybody ever come up with a diagnosis hypothosis for the horn? Like is it a condition where it will grow back, or could she have put her 8 Days to Refund Gap money towards having that thing ground down?

I did a while back, but I included video of the of the office procedure to remove to mass (my mistake) and a mod nuked the post. 

I had a friend with a similar lump (lipoma/osteoma) on his forehead.  Other than a small scar (1/3 of an inch), the procedure takes less than 30 minutes. The forehead lump is not uncommon.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

Lance Armstrong isn't exactly the poster child for making good decisions but still hard to fathom he stuck his dick in that

I'm sure he thought they were all really good decisions at the time.

Without the doping, he was still a beast of sorts. And he's admitted that some of what he did could have caused the cancer, or made it worse than it was.  

BadIdeaJeans.gif

18 minutes ago, Deej said:

What hops. Her horn can pierce the sky.

Seriously. What was her vertical when she blazed the way for female athletes to play American football. 

I am thinking a book tracking her achievements with those of Jim Thorpe might be a best seller for certain groups she currently represents. Like Thorpe, she has her detractors, but some of those will buy the book because of their love-hate relationship with the Councilwomanperson

All I need is a volunteer writer and illustrator. 

Edited by washparkhorn
archaic language removed

On 7/7/2021 at 12:26 PM, jimmyjazz said:

What tiny blip of firefighting experience does she actually have?  Did she do a ride-along one night?

She can embellish with the best of them, that's for sure.

She was a volunteer with Jollyville Fire for a while.  She actually posted a picture on TOS that I was in from a joint FD training event that she "attended".  We she showed up at the end and didn't actually do any training but made the picture.  Imagine that.  

On 7/3/2021 at 4:24 PM, atomheartbevo said:

If I was a city council member, I would probably tweet out restaurants I'd like to get a free meal out (I'm not saying she is doing that).

Seems like she's in the bar of Reale's (in the same parking lot) every time I pick up food to go from that place. Makes me want to reconsider our to-go choices.

• Like 1

Seems like she's in the bar of Reale's (in the same parking lot) every time I pick up food to go from that place. Makes me want to reconsider our to-go choices.
Reale's is solid. Now that she's got $75k a year coming in she can afford to eat at places nicer than the Water Tank and Anderson Mill Pub.
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
22 hours ago, skittlebrau said:

Reale's is solid. Now that she's got $75k a year coming in she can afford to eat at places nicer than the Water Tank and Anderson Mill Pub.

They still allow her in the Water Tank?

On 7/9/2021 at 3:45 PM, GhostOfTomJoad said:
On 7/9/2021 at 3:07 PM, skittlebrau said:

Reale's is solid. 

We used to get their pizza quite often, trading off with Saccone's.  Need to go back.

I'm unaware of that.  The original burned and then they reopened, at least at one point, on 620.  It wasn't the same.

Months prior to the fire, the Banditos had a member of the Hell’s Angels killed in the Saccone’s parking lot in front of his wife and kids. The shooter did it from 183.

Apparently the Hell’s Angels dude was recruiting in Texas.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Eskimohorn said:

Months prior to the fire, the Banditos had a member of the Hell’s Angels killed in the Saccone’s parking lot in front of his wife and kids. The shooter did it from 183.

Apparently the Hell’s Angels dude was recruiting in Texas.

That seems harsh.