Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

20 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Who are her media people? Nice job. 

As much as it pains me, I give her credit for listening to whoever they are, and for the opportunities they are getting her.

We are 6 months in or so and the wheels have yet to come off (although it was close with that Proud Boys photo).

It's probably good that we didn't have a betting pool going on this, as most of us would have already lost.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Guest Lobo

Besides Fitlump and the serial-killer-to-be in the blue polo and eyeglasses...will any of those people even be alive to vote for John Carter in 2022?  

First rule of politics...find a base that'll be alive in 90 minutes to rally around you

Edited by Lobo

Guest Lobo

Damn, good observation.  That does kinda look a younger version of him.  Hard to believe he's got the second highest number of confirmed murders of any U.S. serial killer.  

It would be weird if the people you killed outnumbered the women you've bedded like 16:1.  But this kid and Gary are crushing it.  

She hangs out with the strangest blend of people.  

16 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

“Former firefighter Mackenzie Kelly”interviewed on KXAN   Bizarro world   

Much improved professional look in that video. Poised. Makeup is spot on for a professional female. The tone of her voice is well moderated. 

She is growing into her place. She fills a lot of slots with voters. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Much improved professional look in that video. Poised. Makeup is spot on for a professional female. The tone of her voice is well moderated. 

A lot of voters are filling her slot. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/29/2021 at 2:23 PM, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

it's greyed out--unplayable.  Based on the copyright, I assume it's some kind of talk radio bit.

She tried to have a talk show about current events that lasted about 2.5 days.  It was horrible.  

• Hook 'Em 1

She tried to have a talk show about current events that lasted about 2.5 days.  It was horrible.  
Ahh yes, when she'd lie about going into "the studio" to broadcast her hour segment. In reality she was using a PC app and you could hear her cat in the background while she read random political shit from other websites.
  • Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

She'll always be a cam-whore to me. 

She will always be that idiot who posted her new tits with the caption (something like) "why not, it's not like I'm running for office"
While I realize people can grow, mature and change; it is a huge WOW to think that she is actually an elected official on the Austin city council.
Also makes me wonder what ever happened to buddy of Derka who also posted here (and was also a cam-girl) - Ivy ???

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
2 hours ago, hullabelew said:

Ahh yes, when she'd lie about going into "the studio" to broadcast her hour segment. In reality she was using a PC app and you could hear her cat in the background while she read random political shit from other websites.

That's the one!  I could smell that apartment over the interwebs.  Cat shit, ammonia and magazine perfume samples. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This.

Y’all need to stop badmouthing our future governor.
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

She will always be that idiot who posted her new tits with the caption (something like) "why not, it's not like I'm running for office"
While I realize people can grow, mature and change; it is a huge WOW to think that she is actually an elected official on the Austin city council.
Also makes me wonder what ever happened to buddy of Derka who also posted here (and was also a cam-girl) - Ivy ???

Ivy Snow. Pretty sure she's still in the business.

48 minutes ago, BearMace said:

Has anybody ever come up with a diagnosis hypothosis for the horn? Like is it a condition where it will grow back, or could she have put her 8 Days to Refund Gap money towards having that thing ground down?

the mark of the beast ! 

• Hook 'Em 3