Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Funny, I think CNN quit keeping up with the this Trump tracker when they were continually pumping in more red:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/tracking-trumps-promises/index.html

Looks like more red is needed.  For all the boneheaded Trump-isms (and there are many), it sure is refreshing to see a president do what he says he is going to do.  Ain't never seen that before.  

• Fuck You 1

28 minutes ago, JimTom said:

If the illiterate millionaires in the NFL want to make a political statement, they should do so on their own time.  Not at the beginning of the football game. 

That's the point.

I don't think you're being fair to the team owners.  I don't think any of them is illiterate.

4 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

They are all just going to be repeats of Fire and Fury. I'm sure there are a couple of stories in the book that were embellished, but the overall gist will be the same in any additional books from insiders, essentially the president is a fucking moron. 

Anybody with a couple braincells and internet access already knows that.  Don't give these fucks any money when their books come out. 

I'm sure the basic premise "Dotus is gonna dotard" will hold true.  I'm more interested in whether there may be some insights dribbled out over time that may prove significant prior to  elections.  Just a curiosity of marketing/timing to me.  

JimTom's CNN tracker --> 12 of the 25 headlines on cnn.com today are about Trump.  

CNN trying it's hardest to dog on him 24/7.  But what they don't get, is that he loves, adores, and bathes in the attention.  No news is bad news, right?  The left media, without even knowing, through all their struggles, is no more than Trump's puppet. 

• Fuck You 1

It's always good to note transition points.  For the last couple of years, the controversy was over whether it was unAmerican to show disrespect for the flag.  Now the Trumpsters believe it is unAmerican to show disrespect for the President.  Fuck these fucking fuckheads.
On the campaign trail, promising to appoint a special prosecutor to go after Hillary was a highlight of Trump rallies. Now, special counsels are UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!! A year or so Godwin's Law was a thing because virtually everyone agreed Nazis were the worse of the worse. Now, the president thinks there are some fine Nazis and a chunk of the country thinks antifa's just as bad. Two days ago the idea that the president could murder his felloe citizens then pardon himself was laughable. Now people in position of power are making that argument.
  • Like 2

Just now, bolverk said:

For anyone who ever had any concerns about executive overreach, Trump should be a real nightmare.

They're too drunk on libcuck tears to think about the future like that.

2 hours ago, Fozzz said:

We'd probably still have a hand in this had Hillary won, but nevertheless, this is unconscionable.  Our tax dollars at work.

https://twitter.com/MediaRootsNews/status/1003080051162615809

That's what blockades look like. We should be airdropping food and medicine. If you have to justify it politically, put US flags all over the containers and file the operation under Hearts and Minds. 

Weaponizing starvation is a total war strategy. Yemen, to my meager knowledge is a mess of factions having their strings pulled by outsiders. We should not be involved in a total war strategy against the people of Yemen, IMHO. 

Maybe if we feed a few of them we could actually generate a little goodwill after bombing the shit out of the MidEast for more than a decade.

• Like 1

As a big supporter of the free enterprise system I fully support the owner's right to run the team as they see fit.  They can decide to support the players or produce a product for fans like me who want a show of respect for the flag and the anthem to be part of the product they sell.  If they don't provide a product I like I won't buy it, but I don't think they are obligated to provide a product I want.  The behavior of the players is between them and the owners.

Trump doesn't have any obligation to host the players at the White House, particularly if they don't plan to be gracious guests.  Trump did the thing which was in his interests, as he should.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TahoeHorn said:

As a big supporter of the free enterprise system I fully support the owner's right to run the team as they see fit.  They can decide to support the players or produce a product for fans like me who want a show of respect for the flag and the anthem to be part of the product they sell.  If they don't provide a product I like I won't buy it, but I don't think they are obligated to provide a product I want.  The behavior of the players is between them and the owners.

Trump doesn't have any obligation to host the players at the White House, particularly if they don't plan to be gracious guests.  Trump did the thing which was in his interests, as he should.

This wasn't an issue of them being gracious guests.  It was an issue that most of the team wasn't planning to go, so Trump is pulling the "Nuh uh, I broke up with you; you didn't break up with me" card.  He's just being a thin skinned little pussy, like always.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

This wasn't an issue of them being gracious guests.  It was an issue that most of the team wasn't planning to go, so Trump is pulling the "Nuh uh, I broke up with you; you didn't break up with me" card.  He's just being a thin skinned little pussy, like always.  

The team is a unit.

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

That's what blockades look like. We should be airdropping food and medicine. If you have to justify it politically, put US flags all over the containers and file the operation under Hearts and Minds. 

Weaponizing starvation is a total war strategy. Yemen, to my meager knowledge is a mess of factions having their strings pulled by outsiders. We should not be involved in a total war strategy against the people of Yemen, IMHO. 

Maybe if we feed a few of them we could actually generate a little goodwill after bombing the shit out of the MidEast for more than a decade.

Sounds like, if anything, we're going to take a more active role in this genocide.

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2018/06/04/report-trump-mulling-direct-us-military-action-to-take-yemen-port/

Just now, TahoeHorn said:

The team is a unit.

Right, this isn't about a thin-skinned would-be dictator acting like a snowflake asshole and disinviting Americans from America's house.

This is about an group of laborers who should be grateful to their true masters. 

6 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

And think how good Trump could have looked by welcoming the players that wanted to come and saying that he wished all had attended. He could have been cheerful and welcoming to those who did show up and come out looking pretty good.

But noooooooooooo!

He has to throw a fit and blither about the anthem and America while doubling down on his war on NFL players who hate the military, firefighters, and His Holiness Donald Trump.

His hands are tiny but, as a man, he is far smaller.

• Like 1

Just now, TahoeHorn said:

It means that team team has indicated that they do not intend to be gracious guests.  Sending 4-10 players is not behaving graciously.  It's insulting.

Well Trump is big, the hugest, on insulting others so....

Edited by Mdhorn

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

And think how good Trump could have looked by welcoming the players that wanted to come and saying that he wished all had attended. He could have been cheerful and welcoming to those who did show up and come out looking pretty good.

But noooooooooooo!

He has to throw a fit and blither about the anthem and America while doubling down on his war on NFL players who hate the military, firefighters, and His Holiness Donald Trump.

Heard he's a Pats fan anyhow

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

But noooooooooooo!

Yes, he could have responded to "going low" by "going high".  But I don't think it would have served him well.

It means that team team has indicated that they do not intend to be gracious guests.  Sending 4-10 players is not behaving graciously.  It's insulting.

Gracious guests? They have to be gracious guests?

Yeah let me show up to the house of the asshole that called me a son of a bitch and that is damn close to calling me the N word and damn near acting like a slave owner by supporting slave owner tactics.

These are NFL players...they’re not Ted Cruz or GOPers like yourself that would gladly lick dotards asshole at his home after being insulted.

So yeah, fuck off with “they need to be gracious guests”.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, TahoeHorn said:

Yes, he could have responded to "going low" by "going high".  But I don't think it would have served him well.

Going high?  Are we talking about the same president because there's a history of him never going high on anything. 

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, TahoeHorn said:

I love it when GOPs get all Good day, sir! I said, good day!

KDyT.gif

Jeeves! Rrrrremove the ungracious guests. With haste!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TahoeHorn said:

Trump has nothing but insult everyone for the past two years.  Maybe he should start behaving "graciously."

• Like 2

What a mad range of discussion on the last page. The tragedy of starving millions. The farce of Trump and the NFL players.

It's almost as though America just bumbles along with nobody at the wheel. 

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TahoeHorn said:

It must be a weird world that you live in where part of a team declining an invitation in reaction to a host's sexist and racist comments indicates that the part of the team that accepts the invitation intend not to be gracious guests.   As is stated above, he could have welcomed the individuals on the team who are willing to come since there is no indication that they would not have been gracious guests.  He could also have not lied about the reason he cancelled the event.  But, he's an insecure pussy and a serial liar, so that's what we get. 

Just now, RomaVicta said:

What a mad range of discussion on this page. The tragedy of starving millions. The farce of Trump and the NFL players.

Just wait til he has to deal with the next financial collapse. If you thought W handled the last one poorly, hooooo boy.

1 hour ago, JimTom said:

If the illiterate millionaires in the NFL want to make a political statement, they should do so on their own time.  Not at the beginning of the football game. 

That's the point.

Surely this guy is ironic. Jim Tom. Look at the avatar. Is there no other evidence that this is parody?

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The NFL players are winning this battle and it is glorious.

Yeah, but Trump is winning the war.  He is trying to manufacture red meat for his base, and they are buying it.  Just see Tahoe's posts.  Meanwhile, people like Tahoe are discussing this bs instead of, in an offhand list of things a billion times more important than a photo op at the WH:

1.  the thousands dead in PR who the dotard threw towels at

2.  the dotard separating children from their parents and refusing to let a senator in to document how the young children were being treated

3.  the dotard and his attorneys arguing he is above the law

4.  that the dotard lied to the American people repeatedly about his statement of the meeting with Dotard Jr. and Russian agents

5.  that the Dotard's campaign chair allegedly engaged in witness tampering

6.  Scott Pruitt

7. that dotard made an enemy of Canada!

8.our ambassador to Germany's interview this weekend.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Trump has nothing but insult everyone for the past two years.  Maybe he should start behaving "graciously."

Oh, I won't disagree with that if we're talking about the first move.  Where I'd disagree is when others act like a dick first.

The offer to the Eagles was gracious.  The Eagles decision to send 4-10 players was a dick move which deserved an appropriate response.

What time is the Nazi parade scheduled to be at today?

You know where Dotard commands people to stand and be gracious and salute him? I wonder if he’ll have a military outfit....how many medals of honor has he awarded himself for his jacket?

THE MOST ATTENDED TROPHY CEREMONY AT THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

9 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I bet Trump is the kind of football fan who believes that if he was the coach, his guys would run the touchdown play every time they touched the ball. 

Well, he DOES regularly shoot under par at one of his courses 8 times a month.

2 minutes ago, TahoeHorn said:

Oh, I won't disagree with that if we're talking about the first move.  Where I'd disagree is when others act like a dick first.

The offer to the Eagles was gracious.  The Eagles decision to send 4-10 players was a dick move which deserved an appropriate response.

Calling the players sons of bitches long predated whatever the Eagles did and was a bigger dick move.

This whole fiasco is glorious.  Trump got the team wrong in the original tweet and then his cronies at Fox News doctored a story to make it look different.  Your social circle will have no idea as to how fake this is.  They'll believe everything hook line and sinker.

5 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

Yeah, but Trump is winning the war.  He is trying to manufacture red meat for his base, and they are buying it.  Just see Tahoe's posts.  Meanwhile, people like Tahoe are discussing this bs instead of, in an offhand list of things a billion times more important than a photo op at the WH:

1.  the thousands dead in PR who the dotard threw towels at

2.  the dotard separating children from their parents and refusing to let a senator in to document how the young children were being treated

3.  the dotard and his attorneys arguing he is above the law

4.  that the dotard lied to the American people repeatedly about his statement of the meeting with Dotard Jr. and Russian agents

5.  that the Dotard's campaign chair allegedly engaged in witness tampering

6.  Scott Pruitt

7. that dotard made an enemy of Canada!

8.our ambassador to Germany's interview this weekend.

He can't win with just his base, so the more he alienates everyone else, the better.

5 minutes ago, TahoeHorn said:

The offer to the Eagles was not gracious. Donald Trump made it. It's all about him and no one else.

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

He can't win with just his base, so the more he alienates everyone else, the better.

He already won  the presidency, and more importantly the sycophancy of nearly every GOP member of Congress, with support from just his base. 

What's fascinating is that Captain bone spurs ----- a man who bragged about paying no taxes and about surviving his own private Vietnam in the discos of New York City during the 1970s and who insulted John McCain after McCain was a POW for 5+ years ------  has the audacity to lecture the rest of us regarding patriotism. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

What a mad range of discussion on the last page. The tragedy of starving millions. The farce of Trump and the NFL players.

This morning, on Fox, they actually segued from Iran’s nuclear ramp-up to “Trump’s not gonna like the players in the locker room”.

Tbh, just a segment of Ameica.