Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

8 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

They're actually "sub-Mexicans" from Central America. And they're all MS-13 members who will be given immediate amnesty and welfare checks according to the immigration laws that are currently on the books.

And our jobs. They're going to fire all the Americans who are working as roofers, constructions workers, cooks and cutting grasses.

Tucker Carlson was on at the gym last night, and he led with the caravan story.  His tone and verbiage was basically Rick Grimes telling his crew that a horde of zombies is on the way and everyone needs to prepare to fight.

Fox News just needs to rename itself "what we want white people to be scared about today."

16 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:
52 minutes ago, Blotto said:
I fully expect Putin will require Trump to suck his dick on live TV. I 90% expect Trump will do it

In a way, Putin already has Trump fucking a pig on national television regularly a la Black Mirror.

You need to lighten up on Huckabeef, man.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

He does the same thing every time and the media falls for it. They take what he does as having far more substance. Writers are talking about how his words have some truth to it because small businesses and retailers are being hurt by Amazon. Never mind that it is mostly because of the work Walmart started. He can't go after Walmart though.

And never mind that Amazon is successful because it is something that people want and that new technologies are allowing.

But the press will pick up on one thing that "has truth to it" and buy into the argument. It is how he won.

Yep no one in DC downgraded Walmart while they were destroying small mom and pop businesses across rural America, not only closing up those shops but getting a tax abatement while they did it.  Now Amazon is doing what Walmart did and it's all the sudden bad business.

51 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Tucker Carlson was on at the gym last night, and he led with the caravan story.  His tone and verbiage was basically Rick Grimes telling his crew that a horde of zombies is on the way and everyone needs to prepare to fight.

Fox News just needs to rename itself "what we want white people to be scared about today."

With a populace that is so woefully uneducated and easily manipulated, how much longer does American democracy have left? 15-20 years, tops?

Someday soon a leader will know how to manipulate Americans without being a fucking carrot colored baboon, and that's when we'll all be in actual trouble.

Edited by TornACL

20 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Yep no one in DC downgraded Walmart while they were destroying small mom and pop businesses across rural America, not only closing up those shops but getting a tax abatement while they did it.  Now Amazon is doing what Walmart did and it's all the sudden bad business.

Proto-Trumpkins were defensive of Walmart back then due to culture wars. Amazon is where faggoty tsips shop for cases of Kombucha.

23 minutes ago, TornACL said:

With a populace that is so woefully uneducated and easily manipulated, how much longer does American democracy have left? 15-20 years, tops?

Someday soon a leader will know how to manipulate Americans without being a fucking carrot colored baboon, and that's when we'll all be in actual trouble.

It aint the dumb, its the olds. The olds will die off eventually, and with them this complete Trump bullshit. After that we plan on inventing the drug that increases life longevity by at least 100 years. Can’t do it now though or else we’d get a Trump type president every damn time. So for now we just gotta wait. 

1 minute ago, SKJ said:

That was hilarious...

But kids know evil when they see it

That little black kid losing his shit from seeing the orange demon killed me. Shit, I'm still laughing thinking about it.

18 hours ago, Blotto said:

Lulz at the thought Bezos would short his own stock....dude is worth a $100 billion dollars. He doesn't need money that bad.

Yeah I got no excuse, I was really high when I wrote that.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

hate to be the rainshower, but that video is fake - the screaming kids are actually reacting to a terrifying easter bunny

Yeah, I remember the video but this is still funny as shit.

38 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Forget China, do we have a camera on the caravan? Can we do a bus tracker? When am I supposed to expect the clash at the border?

They already have rape boners and machetes ready to ruin the land of the free and the home of the brave.

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

Um, that's what happened with WMT but OK......

47 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Can't wait for the new brittle and constantly glitching $2,500 American-made iPhone.

You will be able to pay $2,500 for a Chinese made one soon enough.  They won't move production over here.

Edited by DDD Dad

3 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

One episode of Shark Tank would show people what investors think about the profitability of manufacturing in America.

Trump says Mark Cuban is a Cuck. Trumpkins don't watch that show.

Edited by F250

1 hour ago, retread said:

Thank you Congress for being complete fuckups and giving the president this power.

Thank you Congress for being complete fuckups and giving the president this power.  He's gonna make Smoot-Hawley look like child's play.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I think this is the first time I’ve seen Jack publicly communicate with Trump on Twitter.

Jack is the guy that can delete Trump’s account.

D8B991E9-F48A-4E79-B0A8-D72D9BD69079_zps

Hide contents

Well that response from that guy is kind of awesome.

8 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

Well that response from that guy is kind of awesome.

I’m guessing he is now worried about his own employees. People seem to have a change of heart when it happens to people in their own community. 

23 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I posted before I watched the clip.  In retrospect,   While what he said sounded well in that context,  you shouldn’t listen to demented people like dotard.  He may have one benevolent thought in a million.   

Yep. Dotard doesn't even attempt to speak the truth, make sincere promises, or try to understand how our govt. works. He kills DACA, and then blames the Ds, even though the Ds offered him $25B for his wall in exchange for DACA. Declares trade wars b/c the HIC treated Hope Hick meanly, badgers successful American companies b/c they don't bow down to him, and tries to kill Obamacare by 1000 cuts instead of fixing it.

Edited by retread
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I’m guessing he is now worried about his own employees. People seem to have a change of heart when it happens to people in their own community. 

Exactly what I was thinking, bullshit aside, when it hits close to home, it hits close to home.

30 minutes ago, retread said:

Yep. Dotard doesn't even attempt to speak the truth, make sincere promises, or try to understand how our govt. works. He kills DACA, and then blames the Ds, even though the Ds offered him $25B for his wall in exchange for DACA. Declares trade wars b/c the HIC treated Hope Hick meanly, badgers successful American companies b/c they don't bow down to him, and tries to kill Obamacare by 1000 cuts instead of fixing it.

Don’t disagree 

3 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

The trump stupidity has been strong today, but in my book, this took the cake...not only did he refer to himself in the 3rd person, but he actually managed to say this with a straight face.

It's not stupidity, it's corruption. If you or I wanted to make Trump look innocent with respect to Russia, the best way is to swing for the fences and say something outlandish like that. Idiots are going to walk away from that thinking, "well, I don't know about him being the *toughest* on Russia, but he certainly isn't *weak* on Russia."

Edited by ndawg

12 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

The trump stupidity has been strong today, but in my book, this took the cake...not only did he refer to himself in the 3rd person, but he actually managed to say this with a straight face.

4dfbe2dba3d7bb8b2c7e7e7519ca135f--seinfe

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

So says the man who held endless Benghazi investigations......

It’s never too late to do the right thing.  I think Gowdy actually feels guilty for the Hillary witch hunts...especially after he saw some of the underlying evidence of what they have on Trump’s people.

3 minutes ago, SKJ said:
17 minutes ago, zork said:
Trump should never agree to an interview given the news that just came out.

Which news?

Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation but is not currently a criminal target

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-mueller-trump-investigation-20180403-story.html