Minneapolis Cop Murders A Black Man

HenryJames

2 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Just out of curiosity, do you think troops should have come in and displayed overwhelming force against these protestors INSIDE the Michigan capitol?

Yes if they had went on a rampage. That’s the difference. Those protests didn’t lead to property damage.

Just now, SHOOTER12 said:

NSIAP...

Fox News is not high on my list, but Tucker Carlson just destroyed Art Acevedo over some insane rant he made to reporters and citizens about his people built this country, yada, yada

It was beautiful. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Yes if they had went on a rampage. That’s the difference. Those protests didn’t lead to property damage.

Did the DC protestors just go on a rampage?  Did they damage property?  Since you didn't watch it, I will answer it for you...no they didn't.

• Like 2

Just now, OU Sucks said:

Did the DC protestors just go on a rampage?  Did they damage property?  Since you didn't watch it, I will answer it for you...no they didn't.

Obviously they are linked in spirit to all of the protests nationwide, some of which have had some violence and vandalism.  

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You guys are killing it right now.  Only what, two generations from being done.  All it is now is suing each other on who owns the real estate.  

Unfortunately, you’re correct. I love the Episcopal Church but keep losing members like other mainline churches.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

Yes and we both know the Presiding Bishop and the Dean of the National Cathedral hate this President 

The sanctity of the church was just profaned by violence and the Bible blasphemed for a photo op, and you’re blaming the clergy of your church. Your worship appears misdirected.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Those gathered the past few nights did. 

So again, what did the protestors TONIGHT do to get gassed/pushed back/etc.?  The answer is nothing.  You're trying really hard to defend an action that was indefensible.

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Ah, so no more protests any more, even if peaceful. A clear violation of the Constitution. And you're okay with that. 

The fires and destruction outside the White House gates the past few nights would seem to be a better indicator of what would happen. You don’t think it would have been a bloodbath if those protestors thought they could actually get close enough to harm the President 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

The fires and destruction outside the White House gates the past few nights would seem to be a better indicator of what would happen. You don’t think it would have been a bloodbath if those protestors thought they could actually get close enough to harm the President 

So not trying to put words in your mouth, but is it fair to say then that you support a decision to tear gas a crowd that might get violent but has not actually gotten violent?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

So not trying to put words in your mouth, but is it fair to say then that you support a decision to tear gas a crowd that might get violent but has not actually gotten violent?

Yes. He is a fascist parading as an American that loves our history...of fighting fascists.

5 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You would’ve made a great loyalist back in 1776.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

How do you think you are doing right now? Pretty well?

Yes.  Life is very good.  I’m always an optimist though.  Still prospering.  I’m 42 and could retire now.  Wife is still hot.  Kids are prospering.  I’d say a 9 out of 10 overall.  

You?

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

After 3 nights of rioting and with a curfew enacted? Are you serious? Show of force is a deterrent. Seeing troops on American streets will end this quick. Did I say I want people gunned down? No. I want the rioters to see a force they respect and would not dare to confront. That’s not the case anymore with the cops.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

So long as he still has his Dad’s money, @Johnny Sack is doing great. Should something threaten his inheritance, he’ll be upset about it. That is the only thing on this planet that impacts the Deacon.

My dad died when I was 14.  And left me basically nothing.  Well he did leave me and my siblings some mineral interests.  Which his brother stole.  

I can’t wait one day to inherit all this money you think I’m going to get.  

• Fuck You 1

After 3 nights of rioting and with a curfew enacted? Are you serious? Show of force is a deterrent. Seeing troops on American streets will end this quick. Did I say I want people gunned down? No. I want the rioters to see a force they respect and would not dare to confront. That’s not the case anymore with the cops.

So you DO want them tear gassed because they MIGHT become violent?

Also, they were NOT going to be attacked like that, but for the president’s need to go to a photo-op, so your justification is totally irrelevant.
  • Like 2

I miss the days when we all hated each other for not taking covid seriously. Refusing to wear masks and not believing next week we would be Italy.  Those were the days 

I'm still trying to figure out where I'm supposed to stand on the pallets of bricks issue. It's all so confusing.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

You would’ve made a great loyalist back in 1776.

I’ve never understood why this is thrown around as an insult. The Revolution was ethically ambiguous and most people were just caught up in the middle. Something we’d do well to remember.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

My dad died when I was 14.  And left me basically nothing.  Well he did leave me and my siblings some mineral interests.  Which his brother stole.  

I can’t wait one day to inherit all this money you think I’m going to get.  

Wait, are you saying you actually worked for what you have? That’s impossible! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stone oak said:

Understood. But, you’re plain ignorant if you think Antifa has zero involvement with this entire event. 

And it you think that Antifa pulled in multiple pallets of bricks in multiple cities in preparation for multiple riots with nothing leaking before hand you would be plain... what? 

1 hour ago, blacklab said:

Slorch and a few others are taking some time off.

If you can't respond without making personal attacks put the person on ignore and move on

So, question.  I thought being an asshole and calling assholes assholes was part of the surly mantra.  Are we going the way of whale cunt?  I thought threats of violence were the only posts that got one banned, outside of the no politics rule.   Just want a little clarity. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Like 3

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

So, question.  I thought being an asshole and calling assholes assholes was part of the surly mantra.  Are we going the way of whale cunt?  I thought threats of violence were the only banned posts, outside of the no politics rule.   Just want a little clarity. 

Shut up, asshole. Martial law has been declared. Deal with it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1