Thunder vs Jazz

Machinator

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

the Harlem Globetrotters are electrifying as well, they have about as much to do with NBA playoff basket ball as your hero

Dipo will be making more money after this season, his game blossomed without the Westbrook neck anchor

I'm very happy that Victor Oladipo earning more money will materially affect your life.  Who are you inviting to the celebration?  

It's going to be interesting to see how Utah responds in game 6. You'd think they have a good chance of handling OKC at home, but when you blow what looks like a sure victory in a closeout game, that has a way of fucking with you mentally in ways that can change the entire series, as the Thunder know too well.

11 minutes ago, Machinator said:

It's going to be interesting to see how Utah responds in game 6. You'd think they have a good chance of handling OKC at home, but when you blow what looks like a sure victory in a closeout game, that has a way of fucking with you mentally in ways that can change the entire series, as the Thunder know too well.

Yeah, we'll see.  Losing a series after being up 3-1 can ruin a franchise. The Jazz starters did not play that well, Jae Crowder led them in scoring. I think they will play a lot better at home and close it out Friday night.

12 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Yep. I think Utah is the better team, but they don't have a ton of playoff experience and their best offensive player is a rookie. I'd still bet on them closing it out in Game 6, but losing like that might make them play a little tighter. 

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

It took 87 games, but Donovan FINALLY figured out OKC's secret, unstoppable weapon: bench Melo.

Try to write a sentence about Melo and his current skillset without including the word "washed". You can't. It's impossible.

Now, if only Presti had resigned Gibson, and also kept Kanter & McDermott instead of trading them for Melo, this team could have given Houston a run, but Utah wins in SLC...

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

Yeah a guy being friends with his former teammates totally disproves the fact that Westbrook’s teammates are often stifled by his overbearing, selfish nature. 🙄

Here I thought the story was that all Russ' teammates hate him as much as people hate you.